danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Love Letter has been cancelled.

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p8su-tXanM
Sad but not surprising that it has happened.

| What's Love Letter?

| >>700107
yeah, never got one either

| another dumb yandere game.

| I never heard of that game until an artist I followed confirmed its cancelation. They worked on it and explained how the team members were getting doxxed/harassed while they unknowingly recruited bad people without doing background checks.

| These yandere games are fucking cursed

| You people thirsting over yandere games should just fund a modding project for hitman games. Add school map, change the NPCs to highschool students and call it a day.

| The whole yansim concept is supposed to be so much more. But I think the way yandev has taken it has caused any project related to be destined to fail. I dislike the direction of the game. And as far as Alex I don't like his person either. I remember liking it when I was younger but now I can see its become so much worse than I think anyone can manage.

| As much as I hate these yandere games and drama surrounding 'em, this cancel culture is getting really fucking annoying

| >>700149 The idea would fit better on a top-down view. Just make it in RPG maker. Remove the combat part as there is any and treat it like Zelda Majora Mask squedule events. If you want some action do it like Among Us.

| What is wrong with people lmao

| We're lonely and awkward lol

| You know. YandereDev might be a bad game designer but he probably hates it too, imagine getting shit on constantly for your skills in game making but feeling forced to complete it, id buy a life sized samus sex doll too with all that stress

| >>700657 I wonder if Wollay (Dev of Cube World) feels the same way.

| >>53d1af probably, imagine being tied to something that was better off dead but you committed and people donated money

| The 1995 movie was nice.

| Good. That project consisted of 15-25 years olds that just learned how to use Unity.

I hope Alex will finish his game. I can symphatize with him. I'm also unemployed.

| >>700179 You're onto something g/u/rl

| >>700179 That's actually a great idea, among us but with anime girls

| >>700900 you mean danganronpa?

| >>700900 meant pressing a button to interact with NPCs but yeah the concept could work on a similar theme. There is 1 Yandere among us.

>>700921 Ultra Despair Girls 2 when?

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1601239098

This thread is permanently archived