danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Enderal is just the evangelion of skyrim

| The stories have almost identical themes and ideas. Evil man or group wants to destroy humanity for selfish desire, believing its the evolution of humanity, good guys make some kind of system to circumvent process, protags start as normies and forced into powerful positions, the whole theme of cycles, impacts, said events being inevitable, event wiping out all of humanity and rendering the terrain damn near uninhabitable,

Its 4am and i cant sleep :)

| Sounds sick.

| This description makes me want to play it again. I stopped playing a couple of hours in to change classes and then I kinda forgot about it.

I figured out early on that there's a group of people controlling the powers under the pretext of being gods.

But isn't your description a bit spoiler heavy? I get the feeling I should've found this out myself by playing the mods.

| I mean only real spoiler is the ending note but theres different endings so i mean pog

Play the game its fucking fun. Play as a mage, cool spells n shit. Do all quests cause muh lvl up

A f t e r a l l , w h a t i s r e a l i t y a n y w a y s?

| >>679072
>I mean only real spoiler is the ending

err

| >>679072
Well, no. That's simply false. Imagine watching an anime where you know everything that's going to happen in every episode except the last one. That sounds boring as fuck.

| The rhythm of the game was too horrendous for me to play it more than a few hours

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1594758607

This thread is permanently archived