danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyway,

| I miss VA11HALLA. Like, miss miss. The characters mostly of course. It's the kind where I would want to forget everything about it and then play it again. Seeing fanarts of this game fills the void, I thank those generous artists.

Random VA11HALLA appreciation thread

| Proly one of the best visual novels aout there

| I've just finished it a week ago, but I can still feel the void it has left. I want to go through it for the first time again too Q.Q

| mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmshit i wanna play again too

| Yeah, I've really been thinking about playing it again. Of course it's not the same, but, man. I really, really love the characters and vibe and everything.

| I usually just go search #va11halla or #vallhalla on twitter and pick the latest to see new fanarts

| Just go through it again.
No, seriously, going through any story-based game again is usually pretty comfy (even though it misses the first-time factor, unsurprisingly), partly because you can focus on the more inconsequential or stupid stuff rather than being glued to the main plot all the time.
For VA-11, that's applicable in the sense of paying more attention to Donovan's rambles or trying to make more sense out of Vergilio's bullshittery or *anything,* really.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1594371968

This thread is permanently archived