danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Recommended 3DS game for a 6-year-old child?

| My 6-year-old niece loves playing games. She's played Breath of the Wild, The Wonderful 101 (in co-op with me), and Super Smash Bros on my Switch

I want to help her get her own games on her New 2DS xl. She's still learning how to read. Action games with room for improvisation are preferable. I want her to do whatever she wants and/or exercise her creative problem solving skills. Retro City Rampage comes to mind but what else would be suitable for her?

| If she can handle Breath of the Wild, how about Ever Oasis? It might be a bit heavier on the reading (and the town management can become a bit of a chore even for an adult), but other than that it's a good game that seems to fit your criteria.

| Give her a sudoku and books.

| I'd suggest Rhythm Thief, also maybe try playing any of the Professor Layton games with her!!

| Check out warioware games. If you want to hack the 3ds[not hard to do], you can play [among others] GBA games and I HIGHLY recommend warioware microgame$ on GBA. There is a nds or 3ds warioware too but haven't tried that yet

| Maybe some good old Zelda? Ocarina of Time or Link to the Past/Link Between Worlds are pretty solid.

| Kid Icarus Uprising? It's like playing a cartoon episode, so I know I'd love it as a kid.

| Lol, let him play the splinter cell chaos theory ds version.

| Mario stuff.
Pokemon gen 3 remakes will have the kid with like 100+ hours of content if hes a slow player.
Uh, theres a few zelda games which are safe bets. Slightly obscure but there are some final fantasy rhythm games that a kid might be able to play (I recommend the second one).
Megaman got a collection for the 3ds.
Kingdom hearts 3D might be alright for a complete todler.

| She might enjoy Animal Crossing or even Pushmo if she's a little more into puzzles

| Toshin Toshi:Girls Gift

| Minecraft, Any Gen 6 pokemon game, Sun or Moon, Rhythm Thief, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Miitopia, WarioWare Gold, and Detective Pikachu.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1592474742

This thread is permanently archived