danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Opinions of the Ps5 live

|

| I'm kinda exited for REVIII and Spiderman Miles Morales

| >vertical placement only

| >>669046 I'm optimistic there'll be a way to place it horizontal. As yet no console generation has been dumb enough to cut out the market for people with specifically sized media centers

| I'm also hyped for Spider-Man and Ghostwire: Tokyo looked like a really cool concept.. although with admittedly not as great looking gameplay glimpses.

| It was generally fine. At least there are some games that caught my eye from both old and new IPs.

| Not interested in Sony at all, but the new Horizon looks dope.

| It's hyping up persona 5 even more.

| Fuckin Seto Kaiba-ass looking thing.

| Project athea and deathloop look interesting.

| Demon Souls is all I'm interested in, and lord am I interested.

| ^ this tbh

| Really excited for the new Ratchet and Clank game. Not a big fan of the Reboot they did for PS4 but it's not a bad engine so the new gameplay looks loads better. They're also finally playing with story ideas they established as far back as tools of destruction which is really refreshing.
Also I was surprised ghostwire was a FPS tbh.

| Really excited for Skyrim, GTA V and Resident Evil 0.

| I really don't see the need of the jump to ps5, these new games (that mostly everyone has been asking for years) looks like they could have been done on Ps4. It just a restricted number of the product access (just like Apple) and the logo is all you are buying. Day by day (or console by console) I'm more and more glad not to waste my money on consoles that targets 1 playthrough only games and deprecate the older consoles just by a number.

| i don't see reason why buy ps5 for now

| It looks exceedingly silly

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1592453693

This thread is permanently archived