danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

| Is the game any good? I'm considering buying it. It looks really cool. I'm not sure yet though.

| Get it. Getitgetitgetitgetitgetit.
Get it.

| >>664281
Huh. I'd like to get a few more replies first, but seems like you think I should get it.

| It's one of the better open world action RPGs. It's classical medieval fantasy, yeah, but it plays much better than most other games that only let you whack a giant monster's foot.

Your custom character can climb a griffin, aim arrows at a cyclops' eye, sever a chimera's tail, etc. Battles look epic and play epic! Which is to be expected, this is from Capcom. So a bit of Monster Hunter and Devil May Cry is in the game's DNA.

| It's great. Watch out for a bunch of missable side quests.

I gotta warn you there's a certain mechanic. You get to get a lover/girlfriend(boyfriend) and if you do all sidequests and be nice to everyone - it won't be the one you gift a ring to . It really upset me when I played it. I couldn't go back though.

| >>664291 g/u/rl, how do you use spoiler tags? :o

| >>664290
Oh, shit. Didn't realise it was from Capcom. I love their games. I really should get it, huh.

>>664291
Won't read the spoilers because, well, I don't want any spoilers, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

>>664293
and then , but you add a / in front of the word in the last one.
Like this.

| A, fuck. That didn't explain a lot, did it.
>>664293
Write , and then, like, again, but with a / in front of the word the second time.

| Hmmmm

Just write "spoiler", but in brackets, on each side of it.

| I'm dumb dude...

| Its fucking amazing.

The original vision was to have Shadow of Colossi styled fights but they ran out of room. Instead you'll have to settle for pulling gryphons out of the sky and wrangling them.

| [spoiler ] Herp [/spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.

| >>664306
Sounds good to me though.

>>664308
Thank you.

| So did any of you gurls end up having annoying blonde trader overwriting your waifu like it did for me just cause she has the most sidequests?

| Well, I've purchased the game now. Might start playing it tonight. Thanks for your input :)

| So, it crashed almost immediately. Off to a good start here.

| It's working now, but, hard mode is certainly something, ain't it. I think this is the 4th time I've died during the opening.

| >>664312 I didn't mind. I'd hit that.

| Hmm. So, I'm absolutely loving the game, but I absolutely hate the save system. I fucked up once and had to restart the game from right after waking up. Almost happened again, but forcequitting the game saved me.

Other than that though, I'm having an absolute blast. It's exactly the kind of game I needed right now. I also love that I can play as a badass, battlescarred loli.

Thank you a lot to everyone who recommended it :)

| >>664350

Enjoy!

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1590992709

This thread is permanently archived