danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I just died to Cirno

| Twice. To different spell cards at least.

I can't bear the embarrassment. Gonna go commit sudoku now.

| Please do.

| Not sudoku! No! You're too young. Think of your family!

| >>663676
I'm sitting in my apartment playing danmaku all day, what family?

| Cirno is pretty smart.

| Tags: [Femdom, humiliation]

| >>663688
Think about the Touhous that are gonna miss you when you can't play no more :(

| Gotta eat ice irl to beat ice in danmaku

| What touhou's cirno is that? I'm trying to beat 10 desires on normal lazily last half a year.

| Cirno Day 09/09/09

| >>664078
Oh yeah. Don't laugh, but it was EoSD. Normal, unpatched, Marisa B (of course).

| >>664223 Well she's the second one afair, so it happens. When I get tired I can even die to a random projectile on first stage. Good luck with the rest of it. EoSD is the only one I fully beat btw, it was a long and winding road full of many practice runs, memorization and rage.

| >>664295
1ccing EoSD is HARD. Without continues the further I get is Sakuya, although most of the time I get stopped by Patchy. Maybe I should ignore best girl for a while and try to do it with Reimu.

| >>664386 If you just believe, you can beat it with everyone (which I suggest you do). Just be sure to practice the hell out of first 4 stages using practice mode. If you get to the Patchouli, you can use bombs whenever you feel like that's it. You run out of bombs, you go focused and try to survive, you fail - you die and get more bombs to use. Get lots of points to get more lives till late game. You get to the last stage with several lives and play your cards (bombs) right - win.

| Patchouli is doable without bombs, but that's balls hard. Using a 2-3, losing a live is ok (just don't lose lives when you have unspent bombs). Sakuya is also kinda humane. The last boss is tough and long. After all the times I fought Remilia I still don't have a clue as to how to dodge the first spell card without bombs. There are some easier once on her too.
Youtube is helpful to get a feel for some spell cards. Good luck.

| >>664897
Thanks for the help, now I'm motivated to try again. I guess I just need to bomb proactively more instead of trying (and obviously failing) to deathbomb as much as I can.

| >>664897
Thanks for the help, now I'm motivated to try again. I guess I just need to bomb proactively more instead of trying (and obviously failing) to deathbomb as much as I can.

| >>665030 It helps to bomb when u see a certain doom ahead of you, but it's no big deal if you bomb preemptively on dangerous cards. There's a huge amount of bombs, if only you manage to get extra lives and never die while having bombs on you (thus wasting'em). After you get a grip on it, it's just fighting the greed of not using a bomb.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591212522

This thread is permanently archived