danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any good visual novels for summer?

| For example, season of 12 colors, katawa shoujo, summer themed VN's

| Shoujo Ramune I believe is pretty summery.

| Totono is good. Got a steam release. It had the most unusual h-scene in gaming that I know of.

| DanganRonpa 2, if the island setting fits the summer theme.

| Everlasting Summer.
(It's just a meme for Russians, ignore this message)

| Although you could try it I guess, it literally has Summer in its name

| >>663720
Unfortunately, it's fucking garbage. Made by people from Russian equivalent of 4chan to be a Russian equivalent of Katawa Shoujo, and failing in every aspect.

OST and background art are alright though, I guess.

| Wasn't there a high production one called Summer Days? I remember watching a trailer and the entire visual novel was animated.

| >>663776
>On August 26, 2011, 0verflow announced that the sale of Summer Days was being discontinued and that work on Shiny Days (シャイニーデイズ, Shaini Deizu), a modern remake, was underway. The remake was released on April 27, 2012.

| >>663778
Oh, nice!

| >>663770 not arguing on that one.

| >>663770 Played both and enjoyed it way more than katawa. Could be backgrounds and ost or the novelty of the genre to me at that time. Katawa has a weeb setting too. Writing is more mature in katawa I guess though.

| Summer Pockets. All about summer and it's even got summer in the name. There's even an expansion coming out this summer, but who knows when the English version for that expansion will come out.

| >>663720 >>663770 it's really not garbage. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The same group got crowd funding for a new game called Love Money Rock and Roll or something like that. Coming out this year, not sure exact date.

| Steins;Gate, obviously. It's the immortal classic.

| Island by frontwings
>summerlesson(?)

| >>56e5fd whattaya mean? Unusual

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1591181814

This thread is permanently archived