danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any games you're looking forward too; or hesitant to buy?

|

| Baldur's Gate III, Pathfinder : WOTR, Cyberpunk 2077, The Dark Eye : BOH, Solasta : COTM, Realms Beyond : AOTF, Wasteland III, VTMB II, boy, it's an RPG galore, and that's just the bigger part of the exciting shit there is coming.
Some good fighting games too, GG Strive, Metal Revolution, that new LOL fg and then some.
I'm really feeling this year so far.

| Hollow Knight Silksong is all I need

| I think that tem tem looks kind of good, for people who want to play pokemon but are on pc

| >>628748
This and Nykra.

| I'm pretty sure Cyberpunk 77 will be boring and people will still claim it's the greatest game of all time because they are conditionned to say it and because they saw some youtuber play it.
I hope it'll be good though but I really can't imagine it'll have anything else than pure edginess.

| I've got some friends who are pretty excited for the new Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord.

| >>629049 I imagine the game will be interesting but fall short of any complex opinions. It'll probably get up to "hey maybe anarchocapitalism would be a bad idea" but I doubt it will express much beyond that.

I'm looking forward to N1rvanna and the PC release of Death Stranding.

| >>629049 Witcher 3 had a bunch of hype attached to it and for the community it ended up a glowing success, if you somehow didn't notice. I'd say it'll still be a huge win for CDPR, the fans are conditioned to good shit though so the bar is pretty high.

| would like to get few games, from the newest it's World of Horror, also stuff like Hyperlight Drifter, Owlboy, A Hat in Time

I haven't bought those yet simply because I'm broke

| There's one game that doesn't get enough attention, but Little Nightmares 2

| >>628748
This, but throw in the new Ori game as well.

| N1RV Ann-A, Cloudpunk, Sable
Can't buy a good PC so i'm only interested by indies

| Metal Gear Solid 6 if Konami outsourced it to Kojima ;)

| >>629049 I've been feeling this a lot. I got some of my game recommendation from youtubers, and when I don't enjoy the games as much I'm going back to the videos and say "yep, it still sounds amazing" like some guy reading the bible to reaffirm his beliefs. And that's when I realize that in fact, we're not supposed to think, just enjoy product and get hyped for next product!

| Tales of Arise

| The last of Us, if only I had a ps3

| The last of Us, if only I had a ps3

| >>629924
It's on PS4 too.

| Onli nirvana and persona 5 scramble

| Also pikmin 4 if it exists :(

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1582515052

This thread is permanently archived