danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
your hidden gem'st DS games

| post title says it all, post the DS games that you think need more love

| Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is a really fun rpg with some unique combat mechanics. Unfortunately I've never seen anyone talk about it, but it's really good

| noted, will give that a go at some point

| >>627287 someone is remaking it on Unity, music included. I would recommend waiting for it, as it has been a few years and it still hasn't been cancelated, there is hope.

| >>627287 someone is remaking it on Unity, music included. I would recommend waiting for it, as it has been a few years and it still hasn't been cancelated, there is hope.

| My hidden gems are Custom Robo Arena, Sonic games (Rush, Colors ane Chronicles) should deserve much more love, Dragon Quest IX, hard and fun with friends, Phantasy Star 0, I could just talk about it all day.

| My hidden gems are Custom Robo Arena, Sonic games (Rush, Colors ane Chronicles) should deserve much more love, Dragon Quest IX, hard and fun with friends, Phantasy Star 0, I could just talk about it all day.

| Glory of Heracles never got the attention it deserved as a really great jrpg in my onion

| Mega Man ZX/ ZX Advent

| I've never heard anyone talk about Time Hollow despite it being the best visual novels that has ever been released.

Or at least that's what my nostalgia is saying. I don't remember much of the story, but it's pretty fantastic.

| Yugioh world championship 2008

| Yugioh world championship 2008

| i'm a pleb but i liked pokemon link, meteos and rythm paradise.

| celeste is a hidden gem

| okay but petit computer dsiware

| >>627476
it is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to basic; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration
- edsger wybe dijkstra

| >>627386 time hollow is an alright vn with cool mechanics, but honestly not that fantactic if you can't really remember the plot (me too, for that matter)
I think ghost trick did a lot vn-puzzle stuff better, not to mention 999

| >>627337 hey cool I never heard of that jrpg

| Animal crossing wild world is often considered a subpar ac game, but it has the best goddamit writing in the series.

| Devil Survivor is pretty fun desu

| >>627495
Ghost Trick and 999 are way better but they're hardly hidden (are they?? Do people who likes story games but hasn't played Ghost Trick exist??)

And yeah, sorry, bad wording. Time Hollow is not fantastic as in it's good, but that the story is wild and pretty different from the standard VNs. It's not the kind of thing that would sell, but they made it anyway AND localize it.

| >>627653 yeah, what I remember most is that 'damn that shit was wild, well dome time-loop stories rock' and 'I wonder if playing it would feel more badass if I had an actual NDS with a touchpen and not an Android emulator with only my fingers to mess with'
Even if I decide to replay it and get disappointed at least it's a title that provides a bit of variety, we can respect that

| >>627844
*done

| Magician's Quest - Mysterious Times is a animal crossing like game except with magic spells and mysteries to solve. I don't know about you, but I enjoyed it more than animal crossing games. (Except the multiplayer as there's little to none who plays this.)

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1582077494

This thread is permanently archived