danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
at what age do you become too old for animal crossing

| i don't buy what twitter is saying that big burly old men enjoy playing cute games for small weak cute people

| to use old age as an excuse youd better be so mentally derelict that you simply dont have the capacity to work the controls or understand whats happening on the screen

| >>625675 but that wasn't my issue.. or was it?>fuck you vsauce

| You become too old at about 14, then ideally around your 20s you become young enough to play it again. Don't ask me how it works, it just does.

| >>625686
twitter also says that a 20 year old dating an 18 year old is pedophilia, and that drawing the wrong two people kissing makes you an abuser and worse than Hitler. twitter also simultaneously believes that the patriarchy is hurting women while also perpetuating the masculine stereotype that says men have to be meatheads and cannot have emotions or enjoy nice things.

| Never.

Its a fucking video game, and if you're old enough to make your own money you can spend it on whatever you damn well please, and twitter can go fuck itself.

| Incidentally if you aren't old enough to make your own money, you're probably in the "target age group" for the game anyway, so its still a moot point.

| Bro, fuck off. You're never too old for video games. If you wanna chill with a game about working and interacting with cute animals with a good ass soundtrack, then just fucking do it. Age don't matter.

| >>625711 >>625713
yes but, how long are you gonna hold that opinion? people tend to change their opinion in a decade or so, especially early on. you might just be saying "never too old" because you aren't "too old" yet.

| >>625719
The fuck kinda logic is that? "Your opinion doesn't matter because what if it changes." The same can be said for you. What if you stop being scared of people thinking you're feminine or childish because you play non-violent games sometime during the next decade or so? Your opinion is now invalid.

| >>625719

Lmfao dude, I'm thirty years old.

And I preordered and played Pokemon Sword. And when I have kids, I fully intend on introducing them to my older cousin's NES, from the 1980's, along with the rest of my lineup of consoles from the past thirty years.

So I'm pretty sure my opinion is solid.

| Didn't a 98 year old woman have like hundreds of hours in New Leaf?

| >>625801
Yee

| >>625661
99, same as playing with LEGO.

|
>>625713
This.

| When you become Dead years old you are old enough

| When you become Dead years old you are old enough

| It depends on what you are playing for. If it is for decorating and having a relaxing time, you'll never to old. On the other hand, if you are playing an FPS for bragging right of your KD ratio while shouting curse words at other players, at the age of 16 you are already too old for that.

| It depends on what you are playing for. If it is for decorating and having a relaxing time, you'll never to old. On the other hand, if you are playing an FPS for bragging right of your KD ratio while shouting curse words at other players, at the age of 16 you are already too old for that.

| I'm playing new leaf rn. Brewster allowed me to work yesterday, I can't wait for the end of my shift. I'm gonna make some hot chocolate, bury into blankets and comf myself till I fall asleep. I'm 25.

| >>625691
It's just like listening to Linkin Park then?

| >>625932
Ye, essentially the same principle applies.

| Until you're a Grandma or Grandpa

| >>625942
Bro, grandmas grind that shit.

| Never. Only time you need to stop is when your dead lol

Plus animal crossing is the best thing to play while high, I swear you gotta try it lol

| If you have to ask that question then you have your answer.

| I've never played animal crossing but I'm thinking of getting this new one, what even is the game though I assume it's chill like stardew but I'm not super sure what you do :p

| I've never played animal crossing but I'm thinking of getting this new one, what even is the game though I assume it's chill like stardew but I'm not super sure what you do :p

| After you reach 5 digits

| Let people enjoy what they enjoy. Everyone has something they like, regardless if you are the target demographic or not. While some people are overzealous with what they like and go overboard (like the angry AC fans that complained for ages for a new game), if you just want to enjoy a game go nuts.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying something, no matter what you look like or what age you are (as long as it's not something illegal or harming others).

| >>626617
its kind of like the comfy vibes you get from stardew or harvest moon. time in the game is synched with real life time, so theres no time management element involved. just pure chill.

this thread makes me want to open up new leaf again. im scared of turning it on and my fave neighbors decided to move out.... also... the weeds ill have to pull....

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1581660617

This thread is permanently archived