danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does my phone need to be unlocked to play va-11 on it?(android)

| My galaxy s6 edge+ is not unlocked, I'd buy the game a third time if it was offered on android but it's not. I got an apk but it didn't work so I thought maybe it's cause my phone is "locked" from the manufacturer, is that the case or should I explore other reasons why it didn't work for me?

I'm not asking how to install it cause maybe that's against the rules(?) I just want to know if my phone needs to be unlocked.

Thanks in advance.

| I didn't even know this was a thing tbh.

| Sounds sketchy, where did you get the APK from

| The only thing you can do is root your phone but then again, if there's a game that requires you to root in order to play it then it's most likely bullshit. Please use Steam Link instead.

| I hate people who says "thank you in advance". It's like "if they have my thanks than they are more likely to help me", but actually it's the oppisite.

| >>623592 calm down bruh

Op game's not on Android officially in any capacity.

If it doesn't run on your phone then
A) it's fake
B) it doesn't support your phone
C) you didn't set it up properly

No your phone does not need to be unlocked, an unlocked phone is just able to change carries

Might be thinking of rooting, which is bypassing Androids security and letting an app have full control over your phone to do whatever it pleases, probably not a good idea for you

| >>623592 calm down bruh

Op game's not on Android officially in any capacity.

If it doesn't run on your phone then
A) it's fake
B) it doesn't support your phone
C) you didn't set it up properly

No your phone does not need to be unlocked, an unlocked phone is just able to change carries

Might be thinking of rooting, which is bypassing Androids security and letting an app have full control over your phone to do whatever it pleases, probably not a good idea for you

| Double post Chan still curses me and I'm not disabling the bar for you fucks

| Double post Chan still curses me and I'm not disabling the bar for you fucks

| All Hail Doublepost-Chan
Barbarian Princess of Danger/u/

| All Hail Doublepost-Chan
Barbarian Princess of Danger/u/

| In what way does it not work, op? Are you able to install it? Is there any error message?

| >>623592 you should just say "I'm not helping you yet, but you're welcome in advance*

| >>623396 nah it doesn't require root or carrier unlock. unless you mean "install from unknown sources" is disabled then, well duh.

fyi va11 is made in game maker, and game maker supports android. the "apk" that's being circulated somewhere is just a simple wrapper. there is no sophisticated hacking that requires weird workaround going on.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1580898592

This thread is permanently archived