danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Stadia is the new Ouya

| It's been 40 days with no new games or updates. Players were given a 3 months subscription have reached their renewal. 4K doesn't make a huge game changer, and so on. Google should've kept their noses out the game industry

| Oh no who could have seen this happen

| lol yeah I feel like everyone who wasnt a game journalist saw this coming from day one

| lies.

Ouya actually *worked.*

| Might be true, but it was still a let down

| Yeah I can accept that comparison. Difference being I never had hope for Stadia to begin with. lol

| Ouya was actually better because you didn't get shit streamed, instead you just got android device plugged into your tv/monitor whatever before usb-c was a thing

| As much I want stadia to fail, I don't think Ouya is comparable to it. Unlike Ouya that has a shaky foundation which is kickstarter, Stadia is backed by furracking google. As demonstrated by youtube, goggle has no problem keeping a service that make them lose money. Or just look at google+, almost no one uses it and they still keep them around for more than 5 years. Most likely, the same treatment will be applied to stadia.

| Stadia basically had the chance to be the netflix service for video games, and just fucking blew it. Any real gamer cares about game preformance over "YoU cAn SwItCh ScReEnS aT aNy TiMe!!!" And the fact that Google refuses to deliver on stadia's preformance and is expensive as all shit for no reason, is just embarassing.

| >>622876

Wasn't Google+ rip like a couple years ago?

| >>623136 yes, but I think she meant that they kept it alive for years, despite it's lackluster performance.

| >>622876
You're making Ouya sound like the champion here.

| I heard BotW2 is going to be a Stadia exclusive

| Where is the lie?

| yeah but unlike Ouya, Stadia won't ever go bankrupt

| just like the Wii U was the new Virtual Boy.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1581026048

This thread is permanently archived