danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
BYLETH

| Any g/u/rls tried Byleth yet, and if so, what do you think? Seems like you might be able to do some cool shit with him/her, so even though I wish they didn't add another FE swordfighter, I mean, it's a new Smash character. That's always fun.

| suka ?

| Okay, so, I think Byleth is going to be either my main or secondary, because holy shit she can nut hard! I was disappointed because it was FE, but, fuck she's cool! I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy nutting on kids with her in the next mini-tournament I go to.

| Okay, so, I'm calling it now. Byleth is gonna be top tier in this game. I mean, she's better Captain Falco, but with a lot of range, recovery skills no swordfighter should have, big ass hotboxes with pretty high damage, she can punish really fucking hard, has some really cool high damage combos and is a fucking beast off stage. Like, if you try to guard Byleth off stage, you will be grabbed, spiked and give her free recovery. If you don't try to guard, she just recovers. I love it!

| https://twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/1222952356146446336?s=09

| >>622347
True.

| I hate the feeling of the fighter, tries to be cool and unique but at the same time it looks like a generic character stole cool movesets. Also there is a feeling that the moveset should be for a heavy slow character. I don't know it feels weird and it's also a FE character, it will be on top tiers, of course, a lot of movility and range, it's Bayonetta 2.0, fun to play, should fit more as a Botw Link, DQ Hero or MH rep

| I hate the feeling of the fighter, tries to be cool and unique but at the same time it looks like a generic character stole cool movesets. Also there is a feeling that the moveset should be for a heavy slow character. I don't know it feels weird and it's also a FE character, it will be on top tiers, of course, a lot of movility and range, it's Bayonetta 2.0, fun to play, should fit more as a Botw Link, DQ Hero or MH rep

| >>622456
As someone who mainly cares about the moveset, how they feel to play and, you know, the stuff that actually has any impact on the game instead of how they look or what game they're from, I love Byleth.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1580514871

This thread is permanently archived