danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Obligatory Legends of Runeterra thread

| Are any of you g/u/rls playing it? I'm actually enjoying it way more than I thought I would. Still struggling to put together a working deck, though, but expeditions have been pretty fun so far. Such a shame that Piltover got stuck together with Zaun (love the former, hate the latter), but I kinda get the reasoning behind it.

| Is it somewhat comparable to Hearthstone ? If yes, which one would be better ?

| >>621609
To be honest, I like Legends of Runeterra a lot more. It's closer to MTG in terms of fighting (you can't target enemy creatures directly unless the creature you're attacking with has a specific keyword, enemy is able to assign blockers themselves), the turn mechanic is very interesting (even when it's "your turn", first you summon/play a spell/attack, then your opponent summons or plays a spell, and you go back and forth, but you can only attack if it's "your turn"

| >>621611 cont.
although there are cards that change that), there are spells you can cast even during your opponent's turn (a thing I liked a lot in MTG and missed dearly in Hearthstone), also it's a lot less p2w that Hearthstone is (this might change later, although I doubt Riot Games will get even close to Blizzard's greed) and you're even limited in how many cards you can purchase per week (this might not be a good thing for everyone, but I, as a purely f2p player, am pleased)

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1580313688

This thread is permanently archived