danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Trpg thread

| Recently, I've been really getting into the trpg genre. So far I played some of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, the Legend of Heroes francise, and the Divinity games, particularly Divinity: Sins since I get to coop with my bf and fuck around with him. You gurls enjoy trpgs too? And if so rec some plox.

| Damn, I thought this said Trap thread... oh wait, this isn't /d/

| >>611032 Even if it was, I am for my bf only <3.

| >>611051 post ur cute trap boyfriend pls

| Probably very obvious, but the Fire Emblem series is amazing. Disgaea is really good too.

| Wait what does TRPG mean here? I thought you mean tabletop RPG, but then you mention Neptunia and Divinity in the same breath and like???

Turn-based? That's a wide WIDE definition.

| >>611148
It usually means Tactical RPG. Since all of the above are Tactical RPGs I'm assuming that's what she meant.

| FF Tactics was pretty good.
SaGa Frontier 2 is great.

| >>611101 <3

| >>611141 Disgaea is on my radar, but is Fire Emblem available on PC?

| >>611261
It's published by Nintendo, so uhh, no.

The older games are perfectly playable on emulators, though, if you're ok with that.

| tactics ogre, ff tactics' more attractive cousin

| >>611157
SaGa Frontier 2 PC port when

>>611261
Keep an eye out for Vestaria Saga, pretty sure it's by the dude involved with old Fire Emblem games. Even if I'm mistaken and it isn't, it's still FE on PC. There's a demo on Steam already.

>>611412
Since when is Tactics Ogre more attractive than FFT? No ill meaningor anything, just genuinely curious. Everyone's on FFT's dick all the time, but seeing Tactics Ogre as much as mentioned is unfortunately pretty rare.

| >>611440
Any ps1 emu, no need for a port.

Also I'm kinda split on Disgaea; it's nice if you play it for the first time or if you have a nostalgia trip. All Disgaea games look the same and play the same.

| I just got Wasteland 2 for free on GOG. Any tips? I usually only play fantasy trpgs like divinity and disgaea.

| Some gurls already mentioned Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. I strongly agree with those recommendations. Specifically FFT: The War of the Lions and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. They were both PSP games but you can easily emulate them.

Fire Emblem is simpler than them by comparison, both in story and gameplay. Three Houses is popular, but I think it's vastly inferior to FFT & TO.

| >>611440 I'm guessing they meant Tactics Ogre just looks and sounds more aesthetically pleasing than FFT. Which I can't blame them for, since TO was remade with more advanced graphics and music.

And I say that even as one of the fans on FFT's dick.

| >>611507 Fuck, I spent my allowance getting a PSvita instead. That's a damn shame.

| >>611924 Vita can play digital PSP games. I have FFT and TO downloaded onto mine.

| >>611924
I want a vita too, but I dunno. A have a psp and a 3ds, and both of them are so rarely played I hold off buying another console that's gonna be gathering dust.
But damn, persona 4 golden. And valhalla is also on vita.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1576656745

This thread is permanently archived