danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fantasy Strike

| Have any of you g/u/rls played it? I just bought it and it looks really fucking cool. It's basically just a SF/MK/Tekken style fighting game, but stripped down to only the essentials, making it extremely easy to learn, but fucking impossible to master.

The combos in the game are about how good you are at reading and psyching out your opponents rather than pressing 50 buttons in the right order. It looks sick, and even though I'm shit at fighting games I think I'll enjoy this one.

| > The combos in the game are about how good you are at reading and psyching out your opponents rather than pressing 50 buttons in the right order.
I'm sold, never liked those overly complicated special moves in fighting games

| >>601068
That's exactly why I bought it as well! Every character has, like, 10 attacks or something, all of which are just a button press, and instead of a normal health bar you have between 5 and 8 hit points depending on your character. All normal attacks deal 1 point of damage, and some special attacks deal 2.

It's just a very simple fighting game, but the characters and the quality of the very few attacks each character has makes it really good (at least I think so).

| Well, now that I've played the game and not just bought it, I can confirm that everything I said above is true and that the game is really, really good. I'm currently maining Valerie, and holy shit. She's literally just a lady with a big ass paint brush who kills in a matter of seconds if you let your guard down. That's kind of true for every character though, but she's definitely the fastest one.

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1570580592

This thread is permanently archived