danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Girls' Frontline ruined M9 for me

| I loved shooting that thing in MW2 and absolutely end up 2 tapping before I get fucked by a trickshotter.

But in GFL they fucking ruined it, they turned it into a SHITTY LOLI, she's terrible and everytime I get that piece of shit I put her on my empty echelon and make her get killed by whatever I can fucking think off and then scrap that piece of shit. I watched the M1911 MOD1'S Story and I can't believe that the canon commander shows affection towards her. If I could meet that..

| Fucking stupid ass commander I would beat their ass so fucking hard for liking a piece of shit like her, I would fucking knock canon commander out and dress them as Destroyer, throw them into some random place and give my T-dolls a mission to kill "Destroyer" and laugh as "Destroyer" gets absolutely fucking shot dead and then have my T-dolls doing Fortnite emotes at their body. Now back to that piece of shit that is M9, I really would love to host a event where we beat the shit out

| of M9 and laugh as we take her to disassembly. Along with whoever thought that it was a good idea to put her into the game, fuck it, bring Monokuma in as well and make that bear execute M9 in the most brutal way I can ever think of. That's all.

| Well that escalated quickly. Why not just melt her face off with a DIARRHEA FOUNTAIN?

| I'll just wait for a gacha game that personalizes countries and I hope you are ready to revoke your citizenship once your country is personalized as an obnoxious loli.

| >>600163

A Hetalia gacha?

Hell, I'd play that.

| Well, that was entertaining to read. Thanks OP!

| >>600163
I'm ready to revoke my citizenship any day smh tbh

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1570281312

This thread is permanently archived