danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Looking to get into VR

| Is VR worth it to get into now? I'm considering getting the Rift S, though there's also the Oculus Quest with Oculus Link. I currently own a gaming PC which I want to use for VR.

| If you are looking for any games, Beat Saber seems fun and Superhot VR is good from what I've heard. I don't have a VR headset but I'm looking to pick up a Windows Mixed Reality headset, as it's a great alternative.

| VR is definitely worth getting into. There is now a nice selection of games and experiences. Beat Saber, indeed, Sairento, Skyrim VR...
There was even recently a live concert in VR in Wave VR, for instance.

| It's worth getting into for beat saber alone. I hate exercise and have failed to get into many times, but beat saber is a workout that feels like a game. Literally the most fun I've had while physically active. I'd recommend the quest with Oculus link if you don't mind a few frames of lag and a bit of compression around the edges. Most of the reviews say it's not noticable, but they're from casual news reporters, so take what you will from them

| Awesome, thanks much for the replies. From what it sounds like, I just need to get the right VR headset then. Beat Saber definitely sounds fun. Would also like to experience horror games in VR too.

| I think someone made a recreation of PT in it for horror.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1570217895

This thread is permanently archived