danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
anyone know the title?

| So I've recently remembered about a game I found while digging around forums a while back, but silly me forgot to write it down somewhere so I forgot the tile. It's a game where you're a girl exploring a temple, which has this day/night cycle mechanic in it. All your actions get recorded at day, and you get free time to explore at night, but the next day, every action you've done yesterday, becomes an AI bot wandering the temple out to kill you

| for example, if you stealth killed a clone yesterday behind a box, the next day, there might be a bot sitting there waiting to stealth kill you. If anyone has info on the title or where to loom for it, super appreciated if help comes.

| Fuck. I saw this game on Google Play store I think, like 3 years ago or something. I can't remember the name either, but it looked really cool.

| Is it a third person shooter or s top down 2D game?

| >>599561
Third-person, though I'm not sure it would qualify as a shooter.

| >>599564
I remember looking into a Danish game like this called ECHO. I never bothered to play it but your description (if it's the same game) makes it sound awesome so I probably will try it out.

| >>599573 OH IT IS ECHO! the quest for the mystery game has been solved.

| thanks again to everyone who helped!

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1569971708

This thread is permanently archived