danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Code Vein

| Why is no one talkong about this? It's basically Weeb Souls, and is a lot of fun. Honestly, the character creator alone is worth the money. So many options! Is anyone else playing this?

| I'm on the fence, I really want this game and I'm almost buying it on steam but I heard rumors that it will be released for the Nintendo Switch and if that's the case I'd end up buying it a second time later on just like I did with God Eater 3

| It looks good but I'm kinda scared that Bandai may have also fucked up with the game just like they did with Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet by making the devs rush on the development.

| >>599088 i haven't noticed any of that. So far the game's really neat, and the story is super cool to follow along with too. Plus, combat is a lot of fun. That makes sense>>598975 . I hope it gets a Switch version.

| >basically weeb souls

Well, there you go; we already have monster hunter, nioh, and sekiro. Even if none of them has actual "anime-like" model/art style, most weebs that waited for weeb souls game would have already played one of those.

And then we also just had the surge 2, released like 2 weeks ago. The market is already saturated.

| The character customization is really great with a lot of option, but combat is not that good imo, parry is awkward, its weirdly hard to judge the distance/range of our weapon, and backstab big enemy is annoying especially a boss maybe because their posture/form

| I forgot when it comes out, and gt Daemon x Machina first. So now I need to beat that first. :/

| Zweilander and atlas combo girls report in
Literally impossible to die with this combo and all bosses are easy modo with the big sword

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1570086611

This thread is permanently archived