danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is it just me? Or does everybody else play va11halla at night only?

| Got this weird, ambient atmosphere which makes u think this game feels good played at night?

| Yeah. I also switch on some LED bars, set their color to purple or pink, lean back and just enjoy the game on a big ass Smart TV.

It's amazing how chill it feels!

| >>590308 that, and a half bottle of jack. Fills the soul

| >>590329 For me it's either that, a gin based cocktail or cheap cans of beer. Preferably after working the closing shift on a Friday so I can justify it

| I beat the game at work lol but its very chill to play in bed too, made many hours like that

| is it weird that i sometimes forgot that im supposed to be bartending and just listened to the entire jukebox without doing anything else sipping tea while watching the sun set?

| You are absolutely not the only onee!!

| I also only play it at night.

| I'm the weird one who played it on morning. Daytime It's a calm time an hours normal people would attend a bar. At night you would only find weird, annoying and drunk people who probably will throw all their drinks to your face and piss all over the bathroom except the toilet... you can get the same effect with dogs at anytime... but that doesn't happen often...

| >>590430
Yea that does happen. Which makes va11halla great cus its unlike any bars. Theres just this thing that makes u wanna play it at night in your room with the lights off because of the neon aesthetic and ambient music

| >>590348
I should do that too! This is gonna be one awesome friday this week!

| >>590379

No, I can relate to that, even tho I don't like most of the soundtrack except the Main Menu Theme and 'Every Day is Night'.

Oh and Ketamine Dream, and Neon District.

| >>590487
For me its A.Rene

| I couldnt agree more to this post

| >>590537 >>590396
Thanks. I was just curious, but having everyone else also do the same makes it feel like everyones on the same page for me so yea

| >>04aead You bet, I'm off work at 17 on Friday so I may get a few put into the fridge tonight so I'm all setup

| >>590900 but it is tuesday... kek anon is alcoholic.

| >>590996 technically it's already Friday in Japan

| >>590999 it maybe in japan, but it is not in my country.

| >>590996 >I was talking about the 17th of September

I ment that after five in the afternoon yesterday I would have been done with work for the day so I could chill some cans of beers for tonight

| >>591185
Do u play after work? Or drink while playing? Just curious

| >>591265 While playing ofc, went for some Katawa Shoujo

| >>591265 he drinks while playing, and he is playing at work.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1566679110

This thread is permanently archived