danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
DQHero can crit? Oh fuck...

| Crit chance, projectile blocking with side attack, and that ridiculous down special... DQH is gonna be a bitch to fight, but heavenly to play

| Every DLC character will be more OP than the previous, all to sell the smash pass....
Good thing I already bought it!

| And here I am waiting for something calling me to buy the pass... I like DQ but I'm not buying the rest just because of DQ.
Also lot of bad decisions are being taken with Ultimate (like adding a Torney mode when you can't even leave a match if you already lost all your stocks and if you quit eveyone still fighting won't gain any Smash points and you MIGHT get banned for just 30 minutes)
Here I am waiting for the sequel already, because I don't see where the Ultimate was neglected

| >>584449 it was neglected when they let Bandai help with it after Smash 4, they're known for reusing everything and making little effort to change.

Seriously, Ultimate was a rehash of 4 just with different modes, more characters and less customization options

| That said I still enjoy it and don't regret the purchase

In the standards of smash bros. it was underwhelming but it was a solid entry on any other point of view.

| You know what else can fuck? Me.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1564542881

This thread is permanently archived