danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
That moment you're playing a Japanese video game

| And a harem subplot starts, which reminds you that you'll be a virgin forever and that your only two choices are becoming a wizard or dying before 30....

I hate my pathetic self....

| what's this about becoming a wizard now

| >>582609 that's an old timer internet thing, you get to your 30th birthday as a virgin and you're officially a wizard...

| That's more like an eroge VN. Dark Souls and Resident Evil are japanese games and there ain't no harem subplots. But yeah happens to me to when I play those lately, so I try to stay away for now

| have you tried lookin more deeply into your problem and start working on it in the near future?

| >>582696 wtf you mean Dark Souls is no harem?? Did you forget about all the fucking bosses?

>>582728 when you want to help someone by not helping.

>>582608 don't feel pathetic, why would you feel like that for fictional characters? In real life harems are rare and definetly not like Japanese see it, normally money is on the way or antything the girls wants, it's never love.

This was scripted by people who also felt pathetic and it's their way of saying "wait and see"

| Stop playing bottom of the barrel visual novel or idea factory games

| >>582832 that will avoid the harem subplots but won't solve the main issue...
I'll still be a pathetic person who dies alone....

| >>582833 well, if relationship is what you want and not avoiding harem plot, then lower your standard and go out a lot

| Just use Tinder & lower your standards for visuals
Lots of nice girls under the surface
Just agree to go on diets

| Is this bait

| >>582608
Stop playing bad games.
Gacha games count as bad games too.
Play Yakuza or something.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1564102848

This thread is permanently archived