danger/u/
Android game suggestions

| You know the holidays are approaching, before that happens, recommend me Android games that aren't boring

| Why Android? I only have a pc not a laptop

| Degree of lewdity

| >>88f8fe I'm not too interested in text games but it's worth trying

| go for some emulators and play psp and/or nintendo games.

| >>2a951f Yes, I play several emulator games, especially PS2, but I just need a new game to play

| You can get PS2 emulators on android now? Damn I feel old

| >>41989a yeah same lol, I used to cry in front of my parents just for the PS2, now we only need to download it to get it. Time flies so fast xD

| Emulators and fun games (Gitaroo Man on PSP, Fire Emblem on the GBA, Pokemon ROM hacks like Moemon, and other cool stuff I dont remember rn)

But if you want stuff from the playstore itself:
Downwell - Fun endless vertical platformer with an interesting dual-purpose design on every mechanic (doesnt need wifi)

Soul Knight - Cute roguelite twinstick shooter (needs wifi now sadly)

Soul Knight Prequel - Diablo-esque action RPG (needs wifi)

I'll add more if I remember other good ones

| ENYO - Cool little roguelike puzzle-combat where you can use the environment to your advantage. Plays pretty similarly to Into the Breach.

Phantom Rose Scarlet - Roguelite card battler. Has a sequel released on PC just recently which is just as good.

STAR FALL (the one developed by NextFloor Basement Lab) - Cool 1v1 fighting game that reminds me a little bit of Infinity Blade. Isn't receiving updates anymore but I believe its still downloadable and playable. Worth giving a look.

| correction: STAR FALL has apparently been removed from the Play Store. I only still have access to it cuz its in my Play Store archive but there's no other way to access it now. Damn.

| If you have a Netflix subscription, there's a lot of really good games there. Into the Breach, Terra Nil, Immortality, Oxenfree, Spiritfarer, Dead Cells.

Aside from that, my usual recommendations: Ghost Trick, 80 Days, Layton Brothers: Mystery Room, Does Not Commute, Mini Metro, Cytus, Arcaea.

I also have some *whisper* good gacha games... if you're willing...

| >>512a7b Didn't know if soul knight had another version I tried the prequel one and it was quite fun, And now I want to try downwell, By the way thanks for the advice really appreciate it

| >>1e174a I have Netflix subs and yeah I've tried some games like deadcells, death doors and yes, if you have a good gacha game, just let me know

| >>1011605 cytus mentioned
we playin a book, not a rhythm game

| get a pc emulator and play pc game on them

| Recommendations from F-Droid:
Mindustry, Endless Sky, Hyper Rouge, Andors Trail

All, except Andors Trail, are on Steam as welll

| >>1011614
imma be honest, i dunno how to read this comment. do you want to... read? you don't want to play a rhythm game, you want to read? and you're getting that from... cytus? game that famously don't have a story unless you know how to play the secret song in each chapter?

| >>1011613
Oh you're actually asking for gacha. Okay well.

Arknights is my favorite game ever for its incredible writing, worldbuilding, character design, and difficult gameplay, but it's very hard to get into because of the gameplay difficulty and depth of storytelling.

Reverse: 1999 is extremely stylish with a fun battle mechanic but the English localization is pretty flawed.

Fire Emblem Heroes... was pretty fun a few years back but is PLAGUED with powercreep nowadays...

| >>1011628 nah i just played cytus 2 for a few hours and got overwhelmed with all the entries

eventually i spent more time reading entries then playing the game and fell off it

fun game tho

| GIFT. It might be a short indie walking sim, but it's the only mobile game I've played that actually made me feel something. It's a solid little one time experience
Slay the Spire has a pretty good mobile port
Onion Hotel is also pretty cool. It might make your fingers hurt and is chaotic bullshit, but it's pretty unique and fun for a while

| Shattered Pixel Dungeon!

| This thread makes me wish the Shadowrun games were ported correctly... but they weren't.

| >>1011662
Oh ha, yeah. I stopped reading the entries a long time ago and just skip them.

Cytus 1 is still a solid game, and barely any story if you don't play the secret songs (and even then, not much at all)

| Elona

| Stranger's Wrath

| >>1011750 we had this talk gurl, elona mobile is an absolute chinese dogshit. We don't say elona on mobile game thread

| Hearthstone

| OpenMW aka Morrowind

| try winlator

| >>3048ce I would play it if my android wasn't a potato xD

| try light novel

| Phantom Rose

| >>1011889 Yeah sometimes I read LN

| >>1011899 Sorry dude, card games are not my type of game

| Gta CTW
Aside from it being portable from the ground up it seems like it's the only mobile gta game that can arguably be one the definitive ways to play them.
It borrows alot from GTA IVs map, and as a result the best one at feeling like your going through an actual city despite it being 2.5 D.

| >>1011909 it's not yugioh-ish card game gurl, it's a deck building game, there're barely any reading. I really reccomend giving it a shot.

| >>1011966 alright then, ill try it out

| >>1011956 Yes, I've been playing that game for a long time, but I'm just bored of playing that game

| Any recommendations for games like hotline miami? Or pixel games with zombie themes like minidayz

| >>1012030 Katana ZERO

| >>1012032 nice recomendation, i would try it later

| Old school RuneScape

| Ero Dungeons

| SUPERBROTHERS: Sword and Sworcery
short but it took my mind hostage and I replayed it like three times since to jam

| Balatro Mobile Maker on github. No, seriously. It works and its soooo damn good.

It works for both Steam and Pirated copies (hey, i won't judge) so you can basically look for any copy of Balatro, run it through the mobile maker provided on github, and have a really cool, hella replayable, poker roguelike deck builder anywhere you go.

Its been my go-to game recently for when I have no data or wifi, just make sure to tweak the apk-porting settings so that its not battery intensive!

| >>1012327 i already complete this game before, and yeah its pretty fun

| >>1012327 i already complete this game before, and yeah its pretty fun

| duh sorry for double reply

| >>1012329 Interesting but I'm confused about how to install it since I don't have a copy of balatro t(-.-t)

Total number of posts: 50, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1714475549

Refresh