danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ending online conversations

| Am I just socially inept or is it normal for conversations online (in chats, DM, etc) to just kinda peter out? No goodbye or anything

Like, sometimes I don't know how to reply, so I just stop talking and that's where the conversation ends. Or I leave to do some errand, and only come back hours later later when it's too awkward to continue the convo, so I don't. Are these rude?

| I don't know if it is indeed rude or not, but that's how things always worked for me. I don't really mind that though, and none of my friends seem to mind that either, so, well..

| It's only awkward if people find it awkward. If you both know that it happens like that and that it's normal, there's no problem

| Just say you got both of your hands full with a delicious dick and can't type on the keyboard then leave the conversation.

Source: Me.

| Send a dick pic.
This will probably end any conversation youre having.

| No, that's pretty normal. If nobody leaves, there's no saying goodbye!

| That's pretty much my experience on online convos as well.
(Also on real life conversations too..)

I kinda think it's not normal, and I kinda believe I have some grade of autism, or maybe I got the "houdini's syndrom" (search it up and pretty much is how I sadly handle my relationships)

I don't feel good about it when it happens, but I'm used to being left alone, And I enjoy my company. It's just maybe I enjoy my presence too much, it's addictive for me.

| >>774208 No offence but when something doesn't have a wikipedia page but makes a lot of sect-like images pop, I'll consider it doesn't exist.

| >>774214 It's ok, I'm the same kind of person as you, I try to base my opinion on scientific and solid evidence, but in this case, this "new and strange psychological phenomenon" that I've read about (Houdini's syndrom), exactly points the syntoms I have.

But without using weird names or strange ways, I probably have some grade of autism. (I probably should get diagnosticated/evaluated about that someday)

| >>774222 Just saying that this sounds like a scam so be careful.
One thing it made me think about is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_in_adults but as everyone on the internet I'm a worldwide expert, so you should indeed get some actual professional opinion on this.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1627189587

This thread is permanently archived