danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hi. I need some help for my plushie.

| I just got a new plushie for my birthday, and it had a tag on it. One of those that are on clothes. The ones with long plastic line thingy with the tag on the plastic thingy.
I cut the plastic line thingy but the other side of it is apparently inside of the plushie, and I want to remove it but I don't want to hurt him and I don't know what to do.
Does anyone here know how I could do that please? I would appreciate it super super duper much!

| Time for surgery.

| options:
push it inside and leave it there
pull it out with force
surgery

usually the little plastic line things have like a thick end and a thin end, and usually the thick end is on the outside. the thick end looks like a rectangular plate and the thin looks like a T or a Y. if the thin end is on the inside, you should be able to just pull it through the fabric with minimal damage.

| >>772968
I think both ends are like a T or Y, because that's usually how they are where I live. But I've been trying to get it out and it hasn't been working and it didn't work to have it inside because of the way it's made and stuff and I don't want to hurt it so no surgery or anything like that and idk. I just want it to not be like that. Why did they make it like that? It's so mean.

| Actually delicately removing the stitches, removing the tag, then stitching it again would be the best and less risky way. This implies having hands and a brain though.

Another possibility would be to use a scalpel or similar, to cut away as much as possible of the tag to the point it's not visible anymore, but it would be much longer and complicated.

| >>773174
There's no stitches there. It's not a cloth tag. So the cutting away more and more isn't really thing either.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1626689826

This thread is permanently archived