danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How is it going?

| Haven't visited the place in ages. What are you up to, gurls?

| I love sex.

| I can't find a damn pair of pants anywhere.

| play game、

| I guess danger/u/ is just being alive

| Coping and stuff. The usual.
What have you been up to?

| meh

| Pretty bad

| Coping, shitposting and being generally toxic/non-comfy. Covid-19 dulled my sparkle and I hate it/myself for it.

| God, I cant even begin. I've been forced to move four times in the span of a year, my mum's marriage failed again, dad is a huge ass, the only good thing that has been keeping me sane and helped me cope is my friend, its getting to the point where I'm Starting to develop huge feelings for him. So uh, nice.

| Trying to relearn how to flirt because I think someone's interested in meand I really like them and yeah

| Trying to actually learn how to flirt for the first time ever, since I've never done it in 25 years. That's going... Poorly. Other than that though, all good.

| I'm the third one in a row who is trying to learn how to deal with flirting here. What a coincidence, huh?

>>f83e85 >>891618
Good luck to you, g/u/rls! Let's try our best!

| So many lovebirds lately, huh

| Need motivation but I'm fine I guess

| >>772395 you can't find a pair of deez nuts everywhere

| my way of flirting is.. being little bit more open than am i to others xd

| >>772393
sex loves theg

| I have lost most touch with people from outside of discord, but I've been maintaining some social health by meeting friends and fun people from there.

I also figured out recently a friend who I might've been horny for is not interested, so that stung a little. Despite this, I feel that things are good.

| It's been good. Started dating about... ten days ago. It's been so long...

| >>773385 you could shares some tips about how to flirt

| >>773387

Saying hello, greeting them good morning and good night, and complimenting them on their hobbies are great starts.

| >>773388
Not all at the same time though, right?

| Melting in the heat ;_;

| >>773407
Bruh, same. Summer fucking sucks

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1626808088

This thread is permanently archived