danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
answer a question, ask another one

| LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this a test question?

| Yes it is.

How was 2020 in your case?

| >>728565 actually pretty good, I started my own career, got closer to my friends and despite all the bad things I dont feel so stressed.

What is your favourite food?

| Tough. I love anything with noodles or pasta. Ramen, spaghetti, lasagna, etc.
If I had to pick one maybe some sort of seafood white sauce pasta.

Angry Burg or Burg?

| >>728567 Whatever I feel like. I like burgs balanced.

Do you love sex?

| Never had it but media seems to make it look like very pleasant so I might

Do you like more Resident evil 1 or 2 and why?

| Resident Evil 2 is more enjoyable in my opinion. I have good memories of staying up late as a kid because the PS1 was my older brothers and he wouldn't let me play it so I had to do it all stealthy-like when he was sleeping. It scared me so much I couldn't fall asleep afterwards but it was worth it. Being in a city was much cooler for 9 year old me than that rundown house from the first game lmao.

Do you play any pen & paper RPGs and if so which ones?

| >>728592 yes I do, but its an original one I built with my friends

| >>728593
nice question

| >>728602 oh sorry

What is the best thing that happened to you in 2020?

| >>728603

i got a wageslave job for 2 months and it made me get up in the morning

would you rather kill or be killed?

| >>728604 I will kill because i like my life.

Вот тебе не было лень вот это вот переводить, американец. А русским другой вопрос, РУССКИЕ КУДА?!

| >>728609 idk, dont speak it

Do you like cars?

| >>728611
I accept them.

Favorite Futurama episode?

| I haven't watched all of them, but the one I remember best was the one where Fry spends his fortune on the sardines.

What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?

| >>728622 Don't worry about making mistakes and learn to accept them.

Favorite show?

| >>728630
It has to be either the Monogatari series or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but since I prefer the Monogatari books over the show I'll go with JoJo's.
I just watched it at a very, how do I put it? Like, character defining time in my life, and everything in it from the story, characters, style, fashion and music just had an impact on me.

What's an object you hold very dear? An object (or a few objects) you own that means a lot to you and would hurt very badly to lose?

| The photo of my family that stands on my computer desk at all times. Now that I think about it it's probably the only object I own that would hurt to lose.

If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?

| I want to live in a decent apartment, sorry.

What is your favourite fandom?

| >>728741 My favorite fandom is Everlasting Summer.

Why we still here?

| >>728758 "only to suffer" jkjk idk, you make the meaning of your life

What do you want for 2021?

| >>728781 tbh I just wanna meet up with my college and high-school friends again u.u

Any songs you got stuck in your head lately?

| 15 story jump

could talk about an awkward experience you had recently?

| I shitposted on /a/ and felt bad about it.

Who was your first fictional crush(ie tv-personality, musician, cartoon character)?

| >>728800 Jessie from Pokemon. God she was so hot.

Are you optimistic about your future?

| I actually am. I have a lot of things I want to do that I know I'll be able to achieve. Different places I want to live, countries I want to go on roadtrips in and shit like that. I think it'll be pretty fun.

What were the worst and the best moments you had in 2020?

| Best moment was getting a new job, worst was finding out my wife died in the hospital.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

| To one favourite person or to Japan..
Do you have favourite person too?

| yes but their bad work ethic is seriously making me reconsider our friendship

what is your big goal in life?

| I'd like to start reviewing video games with a few friends of mine, I'm very passionate and I have a lot to say about the games I play. Besides that, I'm pretty normal, I'd just like to be well loved besides that.

What's a show/movie/game/etc you always wanted to get into but never can get yourself to start?

| God, the sheer number of stuff on my backlog...

uhhhhhh the Witcher live action tv show.

What is your favorite fruity flavored beverage?

| >>729024 lime mojito, sour, has a good spike and gets even better with salt, Guarana soda is also good, too bad its a pain to find anywhere that isnt south america

Do you like to exercise and why?

| Nope cus i am lazy to keep doing it but I did like it for the time i did it cus it gives a good rush when your done(to me at least).

Anyone here prefer to be alone for their life?

| Nope. Not at all. If I was alone I would be dead by now. I find people super interesting, and the people I love I love super, super much. I would never let go of that.

Do you get lots of hugs?

| My last hug was probably 5 year ago. Doesn't bother me much tbh. Salute to >>008158 [/spoiler]

What is your most memorable dream?

| As a kid I had the stupidest fucking nightmares. The best one: my family went to visit our friends who lived in the mountains. They had the power to change their fingers into other objects, but they were never supposed to change their fingers into noodles. One of their kids then decided to bully me by pretending like he was going to change his fingers into noodles, but at the last second he'd switch them to, like, a cup of orange juice or smth. 1/2

| 2/2 He did that a couple times, then he accidentally changed his fingers into noodles. My parents screamed and got us all into the car as fast as possible. We started driving down this tiny mountain road super fucking fast while my mom shouted at my dad. Then, all of our fingers started to turn into noodles, and then fall off. With no fingers whoever was driving couldn't steer, and we went over the steep edge of the road. I woke up knowing every detail of the dream and never forgot

| Do you think non-deep-dive VR will ever be commonplace or popular?

| >>729054

I think the technology has matured enough to where it's already becoming commonplace. It seems like the next step in videogames, tbh.

What is your favorite food, and why?

| Panda express, cuz I'm white

Why does my dad hit me

| >>851ceb idk ask him why

Cats or dogs

| >>729346 cats, meow
Did you saw any Sion Sono movie?

| >>729341

You say that like Panda Express isn't enjoyed by actual asians...

Kinda offended tbh lmao, if only because I've had some actually shitty "white people chinese food" made by actually white people/companies.

Like... P.F. Chang's (bleh).

Even then, that was started by a Chinese dude at one point.

| Anyway uh...

>>729369

I've never heard of that film tbh.

How many kinds of cheese have you eaten?

| >>729389 I probably ate a lot of them because I don't really have any preferences. The only exception is the French one. I can eat it but it tastes and smells horribly.

What is your favourite piece of fiction (game, book, anime, etc)?

| >>729391 "The Foundation Pit" by A. Platonov.
How much time had you spend in read-only before your first post?

| Basically no time. You see I was already depressed before finding danger/u/ so I felt at home
>>729465
Favourite V-tuber?

| >>729470 ironmouse

Should I stop saying sex and say spunk funk?

| It should be funk spunk, and that's a replacement for cum, not sex. You should do that.

Do you have trouble waking up early or on time?

| Yes. My sleep routine is a mess. I try to fix it with a strict schedule, but it hasn't worked so far.

| What is your guilty pleasure?

| Eating fruitcake. Like, several pounds of it. And then drinking Dr pepper. 2l of it.

Did you know that if you earn less than $1000 per month (in most USA states), you can get government assistance (SNAP benefits), and that no one really uses this because of the forms and the thought that you need to be homeless or in extreme poverty to use it?

| No I did not I don't live in the US. Dr. Pepper is hot but it's hard as hell to find in my country.

Got a favorite old song?

| Sadly no
Are you watching something on Netflix, and what?

OT: >>729389 *movies, sorry i was speak about director

| I don't. After tons of anime I have this "suspension of disbelief" thing with human actors. I just don't feel anything because I don't believe them. I am not sure if this is a problem though because I heard Netflix takes a lot of time.

What is your favourite colour?

| Blue; all tones, except the very bright ones.

Title and author of any song that made you cry (sadness, happiness, melancholy...)?

| >>729659 Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains

What's a game you'd love to love and play but for some reason you can't seem to get into / enjoy playing?

| Hollow Knight. I've tried to play it multiple times and I can enever do it. I just get bored so quickly. All of my friends loved it and I just cant bring myself to like it.

What's something you've been wanting to do for a while but haven't gotten around to it yet?

| Releasing an album. Though, I might get to do it as soon as February if things go as planned, but it's something I've wanted to do for a really long time but never thought I'd get the chance to do, ever.

What's a reoccurring thought or almost, like, vision, that you have?

| Retiring to a little lighthouse on the northern coast and living out my days as a lighthouse keeper. I've got a whole little town and idealized life visualized , down to routines and happy scenes of everyday life.

Would you rather vacation to the mountains or to the beaches?

| >>b59f34 Beaches, I used to miss the cold after I moved but after a trip up north, I really... dont miss it. Being able to go outside and not worry about anything other than rain is too nice to give up.

What's your dream partners favorite kink?

| >>730094
Respect paired with open communication.

Favorite song of all time?

| Tranquilized by Acid Bath

Your most needed convenience?

| >>730116 flight super power.

Plans for today?

| Do a decent job at work, head home play video hames,make dinner, and get ready for the next day.

Why is danger/u/ your favorite message board?

| Because it's small and I don't use any other ones.

How has your life changed during quarantine?

| i was a depressed hikki then and i'm a depressed hikki now

what's a weird unexplainable spooky event that happened to you?

| >>730165 I was pushed into attending a party in a foreign country while on a stop on a cruise. My parents were just right there and didn't help.

What browsers do you g/u/rls use?

| I use Firefox, but all of them are pretty much the same right now.

Can you dance?

| >>953f8d Very badly

How frequently do you fall virtually in love?

| ...yes
Do you think that social networks can be dangerous for future of democratic systems?

| >>730467 well reddit ceo said he cpuld swing an election if he wanted, socialmidia companies seem to have the power to silence bit political figures, control information trought fact checking and more, so yes! they already a problem.

How good was the last meal you had?

| Recently i had roll with salame.. jt was ok dinner.. i Should really eat something probably

How lewd are you?

| Pretty lewd but it depends on the day

If you have a job you hate should you quit?

| >>730488 If you can start one that you like, yes, you should. If you didn't find one, it's better to stay.

x^2+x+1=?

| I won't give you a real answer, but you can always imagine one.

Are you winning?

| Yes, i'm winning
What is your opinion about bondage?

| I find it very interesting and would be interested in trying it if I ever have a partner who's into it.

Do you want to have kids? If so, how many? Biological or adopted?

| I don't want kids. Actually I don't want any romantic relationships either.

Do you want a romantic partner? Doesn't the thought of a possible trauma scare you off of a romantic life?

| I feel some kind of romance, over that we know each other over internet
What do you think about conspiracies?

| I used Occam's Razor for most of them. But the reality is not that simple after all.

What is your favorite youtube channel?

| Probably Count Dankula or RTgame

Do you g/u/rls read berserk?

| I do! I haven't gotten that far though. I don't get to read books or manga very often. I'm a few volumes in though, and it's really good.

Do you ever feel like your body isn't there? Sort of like your body is ethereal?

| Nah. My body is excruciatingly mortal thay it hurts.

What do you do when you feel like you really don't want to exist today?

| Sh..
Did you ever sh? (I hope that not, you are sure nice person <3)

| Luckily I was born late enough that I only ever encountered bash or zsh.

What do you do for exercise?

| lifting and some light treadmill jogging. Corona has kinda fucked my schedule though...

whats one super niche thing you do?

| Breaking the law I guess.

What is love?

| Chemicals

How do u discover new music

| By accident
Why was 6 afraid of 7?

| Because 7 ate 9.

What's something you've done in the last week or so that you enjoyed? It doesn't have to be "interesting", just something that might have put a smile on your face, gave you a nostalgic feeling, made you view things more positively etc.

| I published my first Beat Saber beatmap. It felt like the start of a new hobby, even if a lot of it is just another way of playing video games. I've started on a second already!

What is something you think is underrated?

| Progressive metal and good level design.

Would you rather have Paimon be round you or Puck?

| Paimon cuz puck is a bitch who destroy worlds.

What is your opinion on finding love on discord?

| (Puck is hot though...)
I think it's, risky. I've seen it go well and I've seen it go very wrong. Which, in a way, is just like irl dating, isn't it? The benefit I'd that if they're a horrific person they can't rape you, and the downside is that if they're a good person and you have a great relationship you won't get to touch eachother for probably the next few years that you're together.

Do you like apple pie and do you enjoy having whipped cream on it? What's your favourite pie?

| I'm not the biggest fan of apple pie but will eat when offered. Especially with vanilla sauce. I prefer minced meat pie or other food pies.
Once when I was 12-13 a 19 year old woman pinned me down on my back and straddled me while holding my hands to the floor because she thought I wasn't grateful enough for the apple pie that I didn't even want. I'm not sure why she thought that was a punishment...

What's the most cyberpunkish thing you've done in real life?

| >>731370 built an eletric fan using a broken washing machine

What is the least cyberpunkish thing you've done in real life?

| Created a free will AI that is now running most of the top IT corporations.

What is your dream job?

| Vtuber, I love to make people laugh

Would you rather live in a library or a movie theater

| >>731644 probably a movie theater for the free food and drinks. If they aren't free then a library would be cool for art stuff.

Thoughts are more extreme genres of music like black metal for example?

| >>731647 fuck I meant "thoughts on" not "thoughts are"

| The nicher or stranger the genre, the better. Anything I can shout HARD CORE at is worth listening to.

Have you been sleeping well?

| >>731665
i've been dreaming, and that's the only thing that counts.

whose side are you on in the ex-Yugoslavian conflict? pick one.

| >>731705

none.

Ever had a bowl of new england clam chowder?

| >>731823
no.
pick one.

| >>731830 bruh no question?
Time to steal mwahahahhaha

What would be an unholy but interesting animal fusion?

| >>731851
-_-

| Yes but also no

Favorite meme

| >>cb2ef4 this one https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

How do you flirt?

| Be yourself and make them laugh, unless you're a furry, then don't be yourself.

What's the best place for a first date?

| Furry convention

Did you have a good day?

| Yeah, it was mostly talking to friends online and downloading games, but it was still great to catch up with a few friends I haven't talked to in a while.

Are you feeling okay?

| I am feeling empty for quite some time now.

Based? Based on what?

| >>731992 based you the fact that you are probably lonely, but fear not, I will be your friend :)

Any tips for improvised explosives?

| >>732005 Don't let them explode before you get away.

What color is your underwear?

| Black, I need to buy more

Why don't women wear skirts anymore

| Yellow with purple string panties!

Can i hold your hand?

| Because it's cold outside! >>732088

| >>36cfdc no

How to stop the time, or at least make it go slower?

| >>731919 Either something both of you enjoy and can talk about for hours, if not do something intense like skydiving or a horror movie, helps with the bonding.

How do you make friends online anon?
Especially discord?

| I doesn't, but people sometimes make me as them friend

What is on your mind?

| >>732229 the girl reading this.

Where are you on the political compass?

| >>732242 liberal center.. maybe softly on right

What did bring you here?

| >>732242 I just follow some basic principles that make me fairly neutral, I also take a very relativistic approach to things and I avoid absolutism(not 100% succesful) but in the view of a right winger Im seen as left leaning, in the eye of a right winger Im seen as right leaning, such is the life of someone who doesnt want to take sides, I will defend anyone or anything that is getting bashed for the wrong reasons

The best way to live in your personal view?

| In a way that makes you happy and that makes life better for the ones you care about. How that's achieved depends on you, your situation and who you keep around. For some it might be a quiet life, working a farm or an office job while having some hobbies they enjoy on the side. For some it might be becoming a politician and fighting for what they believe is right. For some it might be becoming a celebrity and spreading a message and creating a culture that you stand by.

| Or it might be something completely different. As long is it makes you and the people you care about happy and content and you live your life to the fullest in whatever way that might be for you, that's, in my opinion, the best way to live.

Do you like popsicles? What's your favourite type and flavour?

| grape. easily. im a basic bitch

favorite toppings on pizza?

| >>732245

An accident. I was looking for VA-11, Hall-a on the android app store, found the original app made by Anon E, and then found the website. Stuck around.

Do you play any mobile games?

>>732278

Mushrooms, easily.

Coke or Pepsi?

| >>732287
> Do you play any mobile games?
I don't. There were a couple of exceptions in the past though: That level again and Fruit ninja.

> Coke or Pepsi?
I seriously can't taste any difference but usually Coke

Was Einstein right all along and we won't get our fast travel between two galaxies?

| >>732296

No offense to Einstein, but I don't think so. We can already reach near- light speeds using... well, basically it's just setting off a nuclear bomb behind a ship every so often, but it's a start.

Ever baked bread?

| no, but I've watched my brother make it and it seems like a dark art. must've involved sacrificing newborns because it was some of the best bread I've ever tasted.

Why would you spread hate and fear when you can instead not, or even spread hope and positivity?

| >>732348 Becausr it's make me feel good.

Can you find formula for gravity?

| No I can't cuz I'm dumb.

Are you dumb?

| >>732370 no, but Im not super smart, Im just above average in many aspects or so the clinical tests say, real application may differ idk.

When lif gives you lemons what would you do

| Put them in my tea

Why do all breakfast foods taste better when it's not morning

| >>732390

>raises finger to object

>lowers it.

I actually don't know, that is a very good point. Maybe its because you're presumably awake and more aware of the flavor.

What *is* your favorite "breakfast" food?

| Pizza. I don't care anymore.

Can you lie about something?

| Yes, of course. this right here is a lie.

what's that sound?

| >>732537 Gun shot.

What is formula of friction?

| I dont know I fell asleep in science class.

Anyone else still find cheerleader outfits appealing?

| Not as much as when I was younger, but I still like them in 2D.

Have we met before?

| >>732668 No. It's impossible.

Do you know formula of acceleration?
It's easy, don't disappoint me again

| >>732680 v'

https://youtu.be/kbN1wh5slnA
Did you enjoy this video?

| enjoyed so much i put it in my favorites playlist. thank you.

moving into dorms, any college advice?

| Probably keep good contacts with people

389! - 69! * 3³⁹?

| >>732763 I just really round it because it's to large. 1.7538774*10^199

Why so hard? No every one like math like me.

| >>732749

Moderation in all things,

Don't stick your dick in crazy,

Real world employers don't care about your degree if you're a social shut in, so don't neglect your social life.

Drinking to excess is fun only the first time and won't be after the pictures of your shitfaced ass appear on social media,

Cooking your own food is the best way to save money on groceries,

All nighters will dubiously solve some of your problems but have a 100% chance of causing even more problems,

It's ok, sometimes life just sucks, it'll get better.

What are y'all doing this weekend?

| Gonna be chilling with my best friend on call for a bit since it's his birthday tomorrow. Might play some Street Fighter with the boys. I'll also be working together with the homie who mixes my music to work on a single that I'll hopefully be releasing sometime the next few days, and might post in /mu/ as I don't really have anyone to give me opinions and judge the stuff I make.

What are your plans for the future?

| I want to maybe become a streamer because my current job is boring as shit and makes me wanna die.

Thunderstorms or heavy rain?

| >>732887 thunderstorms.

Where are your fingers?

| >>733124 on my hand, currently being in use on my phone and my key board

| coffee or tea? anything along with it?

| >>733152 black cofee, and just tea with no sugar is fine.
sorry for forgeting to post a question.

Tell us the best dream you ever had

| >>733156 sadly, i don't remember any, i do remember only nightmares.. i'm sorry

Can you tell something about yourself?

| I'm both a very mature and a very childish person. I'm more serious, responsible and smart with my decisions than most people I know when it matters, but I absolutely love cute stuff and playing with my plushies and being cared for as if I didn't have that mature side. Idk if that's interesting, relatable, or anything like that, but it's the first thing that came to my mind.

What's something you love about your parent(s)?

| How much they have taught me in regards to life experiences

What size bed do you sleep in?

| I'm in a dorm, so a long twin. I dislike it intensely. Full was a much more reasonable size.

What's something people say is ugly but you think is beautiful? Or, the other way around?

| >>733234
Big noses

If you could bring one item back to ancient Rome what would it be?

| roller blades, would love to see them in an army.

who would you get a a dakimakura of? (hard mode: a relative is gifting you one)

| >>733241

Good thing my sister knows my tastes. Mp5 from Girl's Frontline, easily.

If you could have *any* fictional character appear in real life and become your friend, who would it be?

| >>733259 UVAO.

How long did you sleep?

| >>733276
7 hours

This question is generated by my keyboard prediction : do you think that you can make a straight cut off of your own mind?

| >>733323 I cant split my brain with my mind alone but I can use my mind imagine a clear split of my brain

Get help of get hell? Life questions

| don't just get hell, get "hell yeah!" you can get advice, but nobody will ever take the exact same path as you. everyone's hell is their own personal hell to face, so face yours with confidence.

Someone recently asked me "Where are you on a scale of squirrel to tree?" but I couldn't really figure out what it meant. What do you think it meant?

| The squirrel can move in body and mins, the tree cannot. This means the squirrel can be flexible but has to gather resources to survive, but the tree gave up movement and doesn't have to gather resources.

How many pillows do you have on your bed right now?

| I got 3 right now. One is for for my head and the other two I cuddle with. It's really comfy and it's nice to feel like I'm with someone I genuinely care about.

What's a youtuber you think is underrated?

| >>733342 Tech Rules, check out his videos on console security and inner workings of games like ddlc.

Are Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft, as gaming platforms already too big to fail? Can they fail?

| Sony and MS can maybe fail.. but Nintendo probably can't in nearest time i think

What was your first gaming console? (If you ever had any)

| >>733369 It was ps3.

What is your favorite game?

| Right now, Path of Exile.

What internet browser do you use?

| Internet Explorer 7 on the school's computer

what are you drinking rn?

| Hard water

What's your favorite beverage?

| Hard pineapple cider

Where are you currently?

| >>733509 USA, IL, Skokie.

Do you know/like "Cry of Feat"?

| >>733512 *Fear This is embarrassing...

| >>733513 i played it shortly, but atmosphere is for me too scary so i dropped it..

Is something from what you have fear? And what it is?

| Alligators
Crocodiles
and Brain Anerysms

What do crocodiles eat?

| They est turtles, birds, deer, and a lot if things based on the species and range/habitat.

Why are cockroaches the scariest things ever?

| Because there is one behind you.

Do you often think that the world is fucked?

| No so much as my psychic

Did you feel some time crazy?

| I always feel sane. When I'm running around in the woods during the night, high off my mind on psychedelics howling at he moon I feel the most sane. That's not crazy, right?

How was your day?

| pretty nice. just finished my first classes of the year, looking forward to learning more thermodynamics. getting some stir fry rn

you ever take psychedelics (yes im inspired by >>733770) and if so how was your experience?

| no, but I've been characterised as someone who does. even my brother was surprised when he asked me about whether or not I used drugs. i wouldn't be opposed to taking some though, as long as all the right precautions were taken.

What do you feel is the correct amount of censorship as to offensive and obscene media?

| >>733975
There is no “correct” amount. Let's put some censorship, society will show is that too much or we need more, then adjust.

Is celebrating Christmas outdated?

| >>733979

No. A holiday can't be outdated if the celebrants enjoy it.

Got milk?

| >>733987 No. But i have tea.

If wrote a letter to a small non-official company and ask theme a question about there product. How long should i wait?

| >>733995

I'd usually give it a week, maybe two. Also depends on the kind of question- if you need tech support and the company has decent staff, you might get a response back in a couple days.

What is your favorite beverage?

| Aces hard pineapple cider, shits more sour than it is sweet.

Why wasn't shaving pubic hair not seen as attractive for females for so long?

| >>734161
because we've evolved from monke

what is your purpose?

| >>734170 I was born to answer this question.

I feel fulfilled. Can I die now?

| >>734176
Your body belongs to the state.
-red sparrow

you still have like 50 years worth of taxes to pay...

what's something you wanna share with the world?

| Women need to start wearing skirts again, it makes me sad that they don't.

Shower or bathtub?

| Shower for cleaning and grooming. Bathtub for relaxing.

You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on as your soundtrack?

| >>734237
Hydrogen by MOON. I know, very original.

Do people still want real films among all the movies?

| I...dont get your meaning.

What's your favorite gun?

| The beam gun in my microwave that uses radar and a focused wifi beam to heat up food.

What is the best way to earn lots of money legally?

| >>734284 legally? There is no real best way of you need an easy route. Aim not for profit but for stability, save money and invest it to a safe degree, while a simple strategy it is harder than it seems and you will be your worst enemy, dont let the temptations overtake you.

If you could turn into any fictional character and stay in the real world, who would you be?

| I'd create a fictional version of myself that retains my persona but is an improvement in every other way. But that answer is a cop-out and sucks so I guess a real answer would be... god?

If you had to kill 3 people in this world right now who would they be? They fall to a painless death as soon as you say their names out loud. You cannoy deny the request. You must chose 3 people.

| my mother, donald trump, and a bitch who none of you would know.

how long have you thought about your own mortality? does it disturb you that nothing that you do will matter?

| I've thought about it for a really long time. It doesn't disturb me though, because I know that it does matter. On a universal scale? Obviously it doesn't. But my existence affects everyone I interact with and matters to a lot of people, so, it's almost motivating. I have a limited time to exist, so I gotta make as good of an impact as possible on the world before it's too late.

What do you to to relax? What's your set-up for being nice and comfy?

| usually getting home after a long day and just chilling in discord and playing MGO is my go-to for relaxing.
get a nice, heavy blanket, some tea, and forget that i have to write an essay.

kong or godzilla?

| Kongzilla.

What can you do when he will come for you?

| moan.

how the hell do i meet fun people?

| First, you have to be a fun person to be around. Then, people are gonna come flocking to you.

Is it bad that I have a boyfriend for three months, but we do not know each other's faces yet?

| No, it's perfectly fine. But seeing each others faces is a crucial moment that could change stuff. Hopefully it does'nt.

Why is my underwear pink?

| Strawberry ice cream fell on it. Sorry

Why is suicide frowned upon, when living is so expensive and annoying?

| Because giving up is a cowards way out, and no one likes a coward.

What's your favorite hard drink?

| >>734528
Bourbon.
Why aliens are green?

| They are secretly walking plants, and because of chlorophyll.

Why does most wine taste like shit?

| Because you're actually Dracula.

What's the coolest thing you own?

| I own a copy of the Odyssey which was translated by Lawrenc3 of Arabia himself.

Is time travel even worth it?

| You can't change the fate of your world. Instead, you will create a new timeline, so probably no.

Can you feel it?

| I am feeling it mr. Krabs

Who would you rather cuddle, Alma, Dorothy, or Jill?

| >>734973 doesn't matter, I just like to cuddle.

GBA or PSP?

| GBA SP, with pokemon emerald, easy.

Manual or automatic transmission?

| I like electric cars and I don't think you can get one with manual. I'm pretty bad at manual though, so that's probably for the better.

Where's the best place for a nap?

| Window in bus

Would you want Hand-Holding?

| Yuss ~~

Tomboy gf or femboy bf?

| >>735102 100% Tomboy gf, all the way.
Would you rather have everyone be able to read your thoughts or have your life livestreamed for the rest of your life?

| Live streamed by far, because my thoughts are my own.

Why are some people cowards?

| it's human instinct to be afraid, some aren't bold enough to go against it. it takes a certain caliber of person to ignore cowardice.

chips or fries?

| Fries of course. Who would pick chips here anyway.

What is your personality?

| Broken one xd

Bear or beer?

| Beer, bears give the big hurt.

Wine or dine?

| dwine, the best of both worlds.

cum or jizz

| Cum

Boxers or briefs, or alternatively lace or without lace.

| BOXERS WITH LACE

Do you have a fireplace? Do you maybe want one in the next place you live?

| No, it's a pain in the ass in the long run.

Are audiophiles just mental?

| presumably. most likely.

are videophiles mental?

| Possibly yes, kind of sure of it.

Are pedophiles mentally retarded?

| >>735404 Yes.

What's your favorite horror movie?

| Jaws

What does a snapscore of 400k mean?

| Depression.

How many teeth are in your collection?

why does the CIA glow in the dark?

| So they make for easier targets while you're driving. RIP Terry.

What time do you check danger/u/ at most often?

| >>735498 09:30 - 14:00

What weather do you like?

| Rainy or cloudy weather

Where do you start eating a chocolate cornet?

| >>735500
There is no difference for me.

Are you deceiving yourself by artificially filling life with meaning?

| Depends on how you look at it, don't it?
I do things that are meaningful to me personally. If someone's of the belief that doing things that give you meaning is "deceiving yourself", that's just sad. What else are you gonna do? Sit crawled up in a basement and be depressed? Just die? Doesn't sound very fun.
So, the answer is no. I'm not deceiving myself.

What are 5 nice things that happened today, or that you did or saw today?

| I don't think I can list five, but that is because I spent all day skiing. It was the first day of the season for me! I'm pleased about it to such a degree that I think it's worth five things, though. Apart from that, I also finished the second Pheonix Wright game.

Favorite VN (other than the most obvious choice for this board)?

| Not sure if a good Answer, I only played Saya no Uta in addition to the obvious one. That one left me shaking for 3 days.

Why do you do what you do?

| Because it makes life bearable.

What would heaven look like for you?

| The reverse Lovecraft, pleasure so intense you go insane.

Favorite dried fruit?

| Mango. Cranberries are close second.

How many blankets and sheets do you sleep with?

| From one to four depending on the season.

Why are you so cute?

| owo I don't know, but I think you're pretty cute too ;)

Wanna be cute together?

| >>735844
I wanna be buff. I can't have cute visuals. I can't behave myself cute cause of awkwardness.

Anyway, how's your sex life?

| eh, between sex right now. got laid off last year, been dry since.

anyway, how's your life?

| Super hyper fucking boring.

Why do videogames make us sad instead of fun?

| Maybe because we know that the time we spend on them could be spent in something more productive.

Is there an anime that made a big impact in your life?

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1612299397

This thread is permanently archived