danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey trans g/u/ys and g/u/rls, remember:

| whether some rando online cis nerds find you dateable or fetishize you or something in no way determines your worth. The very conversation is an invitation to dehumanise and like lmfao fuck that shit~ <3

Now HIT ME with that 2004 le trolling, dawg

| I made that post fully expecting a wave of transphobes, don't get me wrong. I was just interested to see what proportion of people here will say phobic stuff and what proportion are actually wholesome. I'm honoured you'd create a whole new thread just to bring new positivity to trans people here, even after people in my thread said it should be banned.

You're a wonderful person >>318a8c, thank you very much for proving how awesome and loving you all can be ^^

| I feel completely neutral towards trans people and the fact that my acceptance of people that don't conform to societal norms is rather sad. Y'all trans g/u/ys and g/u/rls are just going about living your life and folks shouldn't be hassling y'all about it.

| >>5a3f3c what are you even on about

| Trans people are just people who have something called gender dysphoria. That doesn't mean that they're worth any more or any less than other people. It just means that life can be a lot harder for them, especially when a lot of people treat them badly because of it.

I think it's silly for a bunch of people who have nothing to do with it to try to control their lives. Like, what have they done to you? Nothing I presume, so, why not just let them live their own life?

| Also I would like to add that the nicest person I know, my best friend, is trans. He's human, just like everyone else. He's actually the best human I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, he's saved my life, and I'm grateful to call him the best friend I've ever had.

Why should the fact that he's trans undermine all the amazing things he does and how good of a person he is? Why should he not be allowed to feel a little extra confidence and feel comfortable with his body?

| It's all so silly. Just let people be. If you're so scared of things you don't understand then you can try to avoid them, but why act like you do and why be mean to people? Is it really that scary to people that "Oh no, this person looks like a female but they might be a male, this is too much for my tiny brain to comprehend".

It's all just such silliness. I just wanted to get that said before everything gets super toxic and stuff.

Thank you for making this thread OP!

| >>715702 Look at the faggot trying to use actual arguments and appeals to empathy to get his point across. We don't do that here, sissy. Suck a fat ladyman cock, assmunch.

| You know, Sponge Bob is gay

| I'd hate them far far less if they just called themselves the gender of what they're trying to transition to, rather than also add "trans" to it like some sort of special fucking title.

| >>715733
But, that's just generalising. A lot of trans people just call themselves the gender they are. Like my best friend who I mentioned above. He just calls himself, well, a male. Not trans male or anything. Just, male. But people who don't actually know trans people and only use the internet where they only see the extreme people tend to generalise a lot.

Same goes for sexualities. Most people who aren't straight don't glorify it, but others generalise and say they do.

| >>715735
The ones who have the biggest voices are going to speak for and seem like the majority. Coupled with their seemingly significant presence online that like to shove it down your throat.

The two trans people I know irl are some of the nicest people I know, but just like with internet racists trying to represent where they're from what they're representing will be hated, whether they like it or not.

Also you get some like CWC that use it to try make their opinion worth more

| It's such a shame trans people are so misunderstood today. I only hope as time goes on more and more people become properly educated on what it all means instead of just hating on instinct because it's different. It's hard enough on it's own, never mind with the added phobia. One day transphobia will be reduced just like homophobia, and then we'll be another step closer to a happier world.

| >>715733
Yep
Hating a vulnerable minority demographic because they use the prefix "trans" makes perfect sense
cis people absolutely wouldntlose their shit about these """impostors""" dishonestly masquerading as a "real" man or woman, for sure, absolutely, yup

I'm wondering if the admins have the ability to ban individual posters because a select few responses in these threads have been beyond dogshit

| >>715666 dance of the rope and soap
I love that phrase, thank you.

| i am transphobic and regret nothing

| >>715869 Nobody asked you tho. Nobody cares.

| This thread is for fucking retards

| >>715887
nobody asked OP, and nobody cares about your tranny shit

| >>715893 Mmm yes nobody. That'd be why this thread now has 24 posts lol

| >>715903
mmh yes >>715887 "nobody cares", that's why you replied to my post right?

| >>715887
>>715899
There are only two genders...

| >>715939 Ofc, I thought I'd make sure you knew

| >>715948
just as i wanted to make sure you knew i was a transphobe

| >>715954 Pls respond to this

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1605565148

This thread is permanently archived