danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey g/u/rls!

| Just a thread to see what you all have been up to, hope you're doing ok!

I got myself back into home bartending again and it feels great, being able to serve drinks to people, even if it's only my roommates.

So, tell me, has you're day been great, or even ok? If it wasn't, please know I'm sending you my best wishes!

| Thank you!
What sort of drink do you like making the most?

| I really enjoy serving Gimlets, or Cosmopolitan's, Gin and Vodka are my favor spirits, plus I've built a tolerance for them.

Thanks for asking! :^)

| Ohh that sounds so cool, honestly I should get back into that as well, right now my equipment and stuff is just collecting dust.

I've been working on an original TTRPG system though and that has been really fulfilling honestly :D

Thank you for the nice wishes and also right back at you^^

| I'm doing well OP! I wish it was possible for you to serve drinks to me, I'd love to have a taste of your own bartending!

| Hello g/u/rls! I don’t drink alcohol but home bartending sounds like fun :) I’ve been organizing my Web bookmarks and my digital media collection in the past few days and it’s been fulfilling. I love bookmarking pages to keep track of stuff I found on the Web. However, I only created a bookmark classification structure after having collected some bookmarks, so those were never properly categorized. Plus, sometimes I was too lazy to accurately categorize new bookmarks.

| I had put off organizing my bookmarks for several years so there is a lot to do (^^;; But from now on I will be able to retrieve stuff faster! Also, looking at old bookmarks brought up a lot of nostalgia. The same goes with revisiting my old media collection.

| Hi OP! I'm actually doing really well. Recently I've been calling with my best friend for a total of, like, 5 hours or more every day and we've been playing Yoshi's Island together on the SNES thingy on Switch. It's been a lot of fun and some of the most wholesome interactions I've ever had :3

Home bartending sounds super fun! I've always thought that bartending seems like fun, but I'm not of legal drinking age until next year, so I've never tried. I want to try one day though!

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1605489913

This thread is permanently archived