danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Friday the 13th

| Bad luck is starting already. My Discord on PC keeps freezing even when restarting it. Never happened before.

sp00ke

| Yay 2020

| >>714533
Funny thing is 2020 had two friday the 13ths

fuck this year

| >>714611 true lol

| Oh huh I just noticed it's Friday 13th. Is that why today has been rubbish.

| My luck is so great that every fucking day is Friday the 13th for me

| woo i won the lottery

| I was followed by a weird man in a mask for a while, but other than that the day's been decent.

| Hmm didn’t notice it was Friday the 13th, no wonder my condition hurt so much...

| And it's the second ine of 2020!

| Having discord freeze is actually a good thing. Now delete that crap.

| >>715044 discord is the least cancer form of social midia, why would you want that?

| >>715045
"mah privacy" issues, I guess

| >>715053 eh fair

| >>715053
I don't get that though. Lil Zucky already got it all. I don't get why people make such a big deal out of it.

| >>715065
I don't get it either, g/u/rl

| At least Facebook doesn't pretend to be privacy-friendly.
And seriously, people still use that crap as well? Now that's sad.

| >>715375
Why though? I hate Facebook too, but that's for different reasons. Why do people care so much about their online privacy? Because, well, if you're on the internet then you don't have any. It's sad, but it's true.

| >>715409 It's only true if you don't care enough to protect yourself.

| >>715639
Yeah, yeah. But what if I don't want to pay for 6 different VPNs, have DuckDuckGo as my default browser and I've been on the internet before? Ain't like that shit's gonna be erased because I suddenly start doing it. There's also, like, just the device itself. I'm not gonna stop using WiFi and shit for example. I'm not gonna suddenly never use a single app ever again. It's just way too much work for extremely mediocre results that won't really do me any good.

| >>715697 Which simply means your comfort is more valuable to you than your privacy. And yes, perfect security doesn't exist, it doesn't mean there's nothing to do to reduce the risks to a minimum. So suit yourself, but don't pretend that you don't have a choice.

| >>715741 ugh you seems to be very ignorant of how inescapable the hands of zuck cuck are, there is no escape using 484 vpns wont hide shit, and not only that twitter, reddid, discord and youtube also spy on you, its freaking dumb to think you can still be anonymous unless you are a hacker, and if you play any tencennt games or have ever dowloaded tik tok congrats now the ccp knows everything about your pc and phone.

| Oh and lets not forget amazon and twich wich are all connected to your paypal.
If you dont use any of those apps and services what do you do online?
You dont seems to know much about the internet to actually be able to enjoy it beyond the popular sites and this app

| >>715746 Most of the info websites gather is info that you give them knowingly, no spying involved. And I never talked about being anonymous but about privacy, which aren't the same.
A script blocker, ad blocker, and fingerprint spoofer give you a good protection against passive tracking. Not downloading crap or using crappy websites, too.
But it takes effort. Using only open source software takes effort, removing the google rootkit from a smartphone too. But it's possible.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1605542844

This thread is permanently archived