danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Stupid life help

| I'm still in love with my best friend. I stopped talking to her a year ago.
I want to call her and tell her i'm sorry, but I know that's because I still want to be with her.
Someone tell me how stupid I am so I don't have to hear it from her mouth lol

| *that's stupid because
Damn, the liquor is getting to me faster than the coffee lol

| Just stop, trust me, STOP!!! personal experience, do not talk about it anymore or even better, dont talk to her anymore, if she friendezoned you then stop, nothing you can do will change it and she will never see you as a partner, you are just a friend, its harsh but its for the better

| >>680837 This

| If you want her you need to work on yourself, OP. Start working out for real, start jogging, fix your posture and take care of your face.

Make sure to leave the house often and find something fun to do. When you enjoy being yourself the likelihood of her wanting you increases.

Staying depressed, needy and uninteresting will never get you anything.

If you don't know where to start then I recommend the Couch-to-5k program.

| It's one thing to realize the answers yourself, but having them repeated by strangers really help.
Thanks.

| >>680847 he should just stop, this advice is for when he crushes for someone else, dont insist in an error, it will only hurt more

| >>680853
Shut up loser. Improving yourself is good for everyone wether or not they're in love.

|

| >>680853 Even in a pity state, I have to agree with him.

| >>680857 yes, but you should not "improve yourself" to just to get into the pants of someone who only sees you as a friend, he needs to move on and then start improving himself, if he starts doing all the now he will only create more expectations and get dumped again, move on first, then focus on improvement

| >>680863
Speaking from experience, you're wrong. He is much more likely to get over her if he starts improving himself and starts feeling good about himself.

Also speaking from experience you're much more likely to get the girl if you improve yourself.

Sitting at home doing nothing all alone and hoping his feelings will disappear will just drag his misery out. It's already been a year and he's still head over heels for her.

| >>680882 bruh, I never said he sould stay home and waste time all day, just said that he should at leas be at a phase that he is not thinking about her before starting to improve himself other wise he could end up improving for her and not for himself

Also he didnt get over her cuz he still tries to talk to her, he should do something esle that doesnt make him think about her, and yes I agree with you that he should start throwing himself more out there

| >>680889
>should at leas be at a phase that he is not thinking about her before starting to improve himself

Wtf? You are dangerously retarded.

| >>680891 aw man, just stop, i dont want to start shit here ok, go argue with someone else

| If anyone should be hurling insults, pleas direct it at me. At least feeling angry is miles better than self pity

| >>680900
Nah, they're both equally worthless and will only cement you in your current situation. Taking action is the best way forward.

| >>680901 can you not insult people just because the dont live the way you do, pretty please?

| >>680904
That wasn't an insult. Learn how to read before responding pretty please.

| >>680911 k sorry, miss read that.

| Mad burger

| >>680918 indeed

| >>7a20d1
You should've known better than trying to give wholesome tips to these two.

>>680889
This is the worst advice I've ever read...

| >>680922 bad bait same fagg!

| >>680922 go start shit somewhere else

| >>680889
I don't talk to her. I haven't talked to her for about a year in a half. I deleted all stuff because I was afraid I'd talk to her and mess everything up.
That and I know it'd help me move on.
But here I am, a year later...

| >>680960 oh if thats the case I personally recomend finding friends to hang out with, or change your genral enviorment, worked wonders for me

| And if you dont really have friends then try to join a friendly community on any social midia, it can also help if its about a specific topi so you always have something to distract you, try a D&D group or something of the like

| >>a94a29
is right.

Don't try to improve yourself.
Start playing D&D.
Join social "midia"
and change your genral enviorment.

You'll be over her in no time.

| >>680966 it worked for me, and again never said he should not improve himself

| >>680889
You did in this post, liar.

| >>680970 never said he should never do it, I said he should start improving himself later, after he is over her, so he doesnt mix his feeling and start improving himself just to try to get something from her

| >>680972
That's just dumb... No one in the entire world works like that.

| >>680974 never underestimate the human bain's capacity for failiure

| >>680976
Sounds like something only you can come relate to.

| Trump

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1595246769

This thread is permanently archived