danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
not wanting to die but not wanting to live

| i don't want to die, i feel like there are a lot of things i'd lose and miss out on. suicide also seems like a drastic thing to do imo. but i don't want to live either, most of the time i have is spent alone, unhappy, or thinking about how much i hate myself.

if i wanted to die i probably would do it, but i'm just so unsure. i keep myself going by telling myself things will get better. but they still haven't.

| I feel you. I don't want to die either. I just don't want to live this life that I'm having. Playing on hard mode isn't very fun.

| >>680650

yeah, life is so hard to enjoy most of the time. but i still don't want it to end :(

| Are you working out? Because if you aren't then you haven't really given yourself a fighting chance.

I've spoken to a lot of people who doesn't feel very good about their lives but all they do is sit inside all day. No wonder they get depressed.

Stuff happens with your body and mind when you work out and it makes you smarter and happier. So if you're not working out then you owe it to yourself to give it a go.

| >>680856
I always see these recommendations about working out, but all it does for me is make me even more tired, sweaty and miserable. I don't get it.

| >>681047
It does that at start but after some weeks of regular training you won't feel the fatigue the same way. It will also release endorphins, dopamine and serotonin as well as boosting your immune system.

| Also make sure you workout correctly. Solely lifting weights doesn't work. Endurance training is a must so start jogging. Google the Couch-to-5K program if you don't know where to start.

| >>681053
Jogging is a no go due to some joint issues, would elliptical be a decent alternative?

| Elliptical and swimming works just as well but you have to train for a longer time than jogging.

| Swimming helps too

| I feel you, but keep on living homie. Suicide should not be viewed as an option. Get yourself hobbies, work on your health, find things you're passionate about etc.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1595274578

This thread is permanently archived