danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Has anyone succeeded in making money by simply existing yet?

| Vlogging or streaming still takes some effort. I need the prospect of making money by simply existing NOW.

| Ever heard of passive income?

| Billionaire ceos make millions without having to get out of bed so try doing that

| Just make a corporation, sell it, and live the rest of your life without worrying. It is just a couple of days.

| Every onlyfans account holder?

| >>680477 they had to work to at least have the initial founds to excute their ideas and monetize it

| >>680487 this and being born on rich family since you get all the earnings by just living longer than your parents

| Suck dick to get into a rich family and profit for the rest of your life .... at least it's not a lot of work lol

| Just be born good looking enough to get a rich simp for you

| All of this still require efforts smh except for >>680508 so I guess I'll just wait until I die naturally and gets reincarnated as a hottie. Not kms that's too much effort

| >>680520 being born pretty does not require any skill, just luck

| >>680526 Doimg anything skill related requires effort, dummy.

| >>680550 what skill do you need to be born pretty? Luck is no a skill and naturas beauty is not a skill too, these are just talents, inherent characteristics tha people are bor with

| >>680600
Acting pretty is a skill that you can cultivate. Even naturally born beautiful people will have to carry themselves a certain way or else they'll look bad.

https://i.imgur.com/IHRft72.jpg
https://imgur.com/gallery/5f3rl
https://i.imgur.com/KRxIOyQ.jpg

| >>680653 plz read what I said earlier at>>680508

| Depending on how you look a simp will try to get you despite any acts or personality, thats the point of a siml

| >>680655
I don't get your point. If simps only go for beautiful people and if you want a simp then learning how to act pretty will help you achieve that goal.

| >>680656 dear god that not the point, I'm saying that if you are born beautifull enough(extremely naturaly beautiful) you can get a rich simp if you are luck, and that doest require any skill since all you had to do was exist and be lucky

| >>680660
But my point is that you won't get a simp if you don't know how to utilize your beauty which is a skill you need to cultivate.

Even 10/10 models will look unattractive if they have a bad posture and a mean face.

| >>680662 eh no, have you ever seen a real simp? So many guys fall for an obviously bad woman, they can be temperamental, abusive, say in your face that they are only for the money and the simp simply responds with "I want to make this work out" and keeps insisting in the relationship, no skill required to do that if you are pretty enough

| >>680666
>emperamental, abusive, say in your face that they are only for the money

This has nothing to do with looking unattractive. What are you even going on about?

| >>680671 so bad personality or acting as if you have good personality has nothing to do with beauty and attraction? Nothing to do with seeming nice and approachable? Ok dude

| >>680674
Wait, now I'm really lost. How does this tie in with your claim that all it takes to get a simp is being born beautiful?

Aren't you going against your original point right now?

| >>680678 no, I'm just questioning your claim that not having a good personality has nothing to do with looking attractive

| >>680680
I never made that claim.

| >>680671

| >>680683
I know what I said and you're misunderstanding it. I never made the claim that having a bad personality has nothing to do with being attractive.

The only claim I've been making is that beauty is both a talent and a skill. A claim that you disagree with but won't respond to for some reason. Instead you brought up a bunch of personality traits out of the blue.

| >>680685 and my is that if you are TALENTED enough(wich is skill based just luck based since you have to be born this way) you can attract a simp(wich isnt hard if you are that pretty) and the simp must be rich(wich doest require skill, just be lucy enough to have one come to you) done, you are getting rich by just existing

| Not saying that beuty doest require skill, its just that with enough talent you wont need skill

| >>680687
>and my is that if you are TALENTED enough
Yes, I am aware. I debated this and you failed to respond.

>wich is skill based just luck based since you have to be born this way
Then it's not a skill lmao

| >>680690 oh, sorry I misstyped I meant that it isnt skill based, sorry :(

| yeah... if youre born in a wealthy family

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1595185222

This thread is permanently archived