danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Today is opposite day!

| And you fucking suck and I hate you.

| I fucking hate you too OP, I hope that nobody reciprocates your best wishes and that your house spontaneously combusts

| I'm straight as fuck and I love life and I absolutely fucking hate you OP and hope you die horribly!!!

| :(

| Post Pucci

| cringe and bluepilled

| I hope your day will be bad.

| Trans rights are human rights.

| you're a stupid fucking dipshit. fuck you asshole. i'm completely serious when i say that i hate you. i hope you never find love and if you do the person you hate abandons you.

| >>680363
lol

| I am so happy my husband died and now I'm all broke and alone with my vodka games.....I'm totally not going to get revenge for my not dead husband lolol

| Also I love everyone in the world rn and hope you have the most blessed day

| I sure love the internet in 2020, full of smart intelctuals with a good sense of morality, who dont create hipocritcal values in the name of equality and try to censor our speech and enterteinmnt, and the people who fall for true news are the best peak human inteligenge and critical thinking

| >>680503
Why do you always shoehorn your views on politics/humanity in every single thread you post in?

Also learn how to use periods and a spellchecker already.

| Bye there, you are totally not ruining this thread by speaking in opposite, please de-rail the thrad i a discussion, everyone will like it

| >>680525

You already derailed the whole thread by begging for attention with shitty american politics. Go back to /news/ or just leave entirely please

|

| I love you all. You're the best people in the world.

| >>680576 <3

| >>680554 i hate you for telling me to stay

| >>680576 we are the best species of the universe, we have not gurls like>>680554 who never disrespect and derail threads when they are happy about a comment

| >>9ebdb7
Just leave. You're ruining every thread you post in.

And no, this is not opposite day anymore. That was yesterday. I genuinely want you to leave this site.

| >>680644 I'm losing at your own game UwU,plz keep ruining this thread by not fighting an totally necessary discussion, not every day is opposite day on opposite day thread

| >>8b22ca wow facts trans rights are totally not human rights we don't deserve anything at all!

| >>680661 well thechnically everyone should be born deserving something

| this thread went swimmingly

| Everyone in this thread is bad and I hate every single G/U/Y here

| >>9ebdb7 this is literally the same as saying "all lives matter". not sure if you were joking or not tho.

| >>680823 dude its not oppsite day, dont speak in opposite

| >>680599 we're indeed the best, I love us all. We are awesome and should rule the world.

| >>681010 we should endeed siter

| In not in pain

| >>9ebdb7 i wasn't speaking in opposite, i told you that what you said is the same as saying "all lives matter"

| >>681089 are you saying that only certain lives should matter?

| >>681104
Only the lives of people who aren't assholes matter.

| >>681111 and who's gonna decide whether the person is an asshole or not?

| Its not opposite day G/U/Y/S, discuss here, we love it

| Human rights are for everyone, I love everyone here.

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1595256759

This thread is permanently archived