danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
starting a movement to quarantine /new/

| that board is a shitshow and we need to keep steps to contain it

| yup

| It's already in its own board, what else do you want?

| Oh yeah lets block /new/, now everyone who goes there will flock other boards and insert their politics on random.

| Those authoritarian right wing ideals of censoring people, like the crazy left that engages in cancel culture, you morons will just agitate a wasps nest just, anon lives matter and say no to censorship
(Not bait/sarcasm)

| Yeah fuck those authoritarian right wing lefties!

| Fuck everyone who is for censoring. Just don't visit those boards or ignore threads you don't like and make your own. Fool.

| Politics always seep into the other boards enough as it is. I don't want to imagine what would happen if /new/ got removed.

| seems nobody on this site knows how to take a joke anymore

| I just want to grill for god's sake

| I would just block all USA ip addresses

| There should be a non-political news board. Or at least change the current news board name to /pol/ for the lack of "news".

| >>676877 why the fuck would you need a news board? You have online newspapers and other websites for that

| >>676886
So we can discuss news?

Should we also close /a/, /mu/, /tech/ /v/ and /u/ since we already have online forums and other websites for that?

| Or we can close every other online forum and have only Danger/u/

##Admin:prefetcher##

| the only reason /new/ is a thing, is for political threads to not spill over to any other board.

i'd rather have the shitshow contained to a single place which we can collectively avoid, rather than have it in every single board

| since outright banning political discussion would be a shitty move on my side, this is the next best thing i could do.

| >>676892 say no to censorship

| >>676889
love u Pref

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1594233507

This thread is permanently archived