danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm depressed again.

| All I have to look forward in life is a trip to Japan and 2nd playthrough of nier automata.
For the first one I need some company, but what few friends/acquaintances I can ask are likely to refuse (lack of money is the likely reason). The guy that I used to think of as best friend doesn't even call for half a year.
Second one is time consuming. Barely have few hours a day on workdays to play. Can't bring myself to start.
Used to be a longer list, but life shortened it a bunch.

| What a shallow and sad things you're looking too.

| why don't you call him fren

| Call the damn friendo, please.

| Sorry to hear that OP but a trip to Japan sounds pretty fucking awesome.

| If you don't put initiative to contact people, then you shouldn't complain about being without friends.

You wanna hang out? Ask them. Who cares if they refuse, at least now you'll know for sure and can move on to look for other people.

| >>676721 what a shitty brain you have

| >>676781
I will eventually.

| Be grateful op some people are depressed all the time with no goals and they don't even feel joy anymore. Go focus on your hobby or get one and make some online friends you can talk to whenever before it's too late!

| >>676713 also op you could make some Japanese friends that you could hang out with if you do go.

| >>676974 I don't feel joy either, don't think I do at least. Those are just minor things to look forward to, tell myself it's not over yet. Gaming is my main kinda hobby thing, but I'm bad at making friends and talking to people in general.
>>676977 That'd be cool. Ideally, I'm thinking of going to pubs and izakaya and talking to people there, but I still need a wingman for that.

| >>676982
You need a big dumb American wingman?
I excel at that role.

| same

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1594246593

This thread is permanently archived