danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Indulgent

| Y'all ever just indulge in snacking and just feel guilty.
Got salami and cheese for a pizza but I used some for snacking.
Biting into asiago cheese, genoa salami, black olive hummus, and a thick tortilla chip feels like a sin

| All the time. Binge snacking is how I deal with stress. Obviously not healthy and leads to obesity, among other things. Then the guilt makes me even more stressed out and the cycle continues.

| I do. Very much. I'm haven't had a cigarette in 10 days or so and to deal with the withdrawals I've been eating so much shitty food. Like, almost the only food I eat now is unhealthy and I buy and eat, like, a bag of chips, almost daily.

| protip: if what you're snacking on is healthy and low calories / low carbs then you can snack for fucking days without guilt on your mind

| >>674100
That really isn't the same though. Apples or berries or something are never going to replace roasted peanuts and chips.

| >>674124
roasted peanuts bloat you and you feel like a blown up fat shit afterwards. chips make your skin feel so greasy it prickles horribly and you get zits. berries are sweet and healthier, and as for apples: are you hungry? you don't know? would you eat an apple? your hunger level depends on the answer

| >>674173
Yeah, but peanuts and chips are salty and filling and disgustingly addictive. I'm saying that's how indulgence works. No one "indulges" in healthy food.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1593498530

This thread is permanently archived