danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
LinusTechTip was once my paralysis sleep demon

| This might sound like shitpost but this kinda happened. I had at some point a paralysis sleep and the thing I see in front of me is what seemed to be Linus Tech Tips staring at me. He was fucking staring at my face as I was unable to move and I just went back to sleep after some time.

Has anyone experienced on seeing someone as their sleep paralysis demon? And why Linus. Out of all people?

| precursor to luigi

| LinusTechTip is terrifying tbh

| >>673608
>precursor to luigi
fuck yes that

|

| Wait until it is just the tip

| >>673603 well I have heard that when you suffer sleep paralysis it is your brain going a tad haywire and just imagining the most horrifying thing that it can come up with. Maybe linustechtips is just the most horrifying thing you brain can come up with and deep down you know he is horrifying.

| >>673809
Kindly go back to 4chan

| >>673830
go back to reddit

| ^ what happened? im assuming somebody posted something edgy and got banned by mods?

| I had a sleep paralysis dream where a serial killer was using sleep paralysis for his murders and I could hear horrible spiders scuttling around my bed as I lay there in the dark, but I was so hyped about finally experiencing sleep paralysis that I kind of forgot to be scared by it all

| One of the worse sleep paralysis episodes I had was when I was sleeping face down and I couldn't breathe too well and being face down I could not see anything but,I just felt this horrifyingly ominous presence and was just very scared barely able to breathe as my limbs were motionless unable to move. Eventually I could move my head and look around but,I saw nothing.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1593430453

This thread is permanently archived