danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I just threw up ants

| My house has had an ant problem for awhile and they got into the cupboard. I opened a granola bar and somehow it was covered in it and I didn’t see it. I threw up a few times but I think I got them all out. I feel sick and I don’t wanna eat anymore. This is the third time I’ve eaten ants like this, or drank them. I think I’m cursed. Please help.

| Ask a proffesional for insecticide. I had the same problem couple of years ago and solved it via a proffesional.

| MMMM PROTEIN BROOO GOTTA GET DEM GAINS YOU FEEL ME
FILL UP DAT STOMACH WITH THEM TICKLE NIBBLERS BRO ITS GUD BEROTEIN

| I usually follow the ants trail and whatever crease it ended at I douse it with mosquito spray (common household item). if ants start crawling out (and dies) then you got the nest, otherwise keep following the trail. at one occasion I even got to see the ants' queen fleeing with a bunch of workers carrying the eggs behind her. it was a scene of massacre. careful to not get desensitized. these are living things and their souls will follow you to death.

| Hot

| yummy

| ( ´_ゝ`)

(。ŏ_ŏ)

( ̄﹁ ̄) blurp

| >>673097
oh, it's you..

| Fuck...

Get that shit fixed by a professional homie. That sounds fucked.

| Sounds like a cool Junji Ito short story

| Don't use insecticide. Get some ant bait poison or make your own by mixing boric acid which should be easy to find with different types of foods until you find the right combination.

The ants will eat the food and think nothing is wrong then they will take that food to their source and their queen may very well eat it. It's kind of a slow process but it you do it like every couple of days for a week or two they'll probably all die out eventually.

| Of course you have to be careful using the boric acid powder but it's definitely worth the effort

| First of all, be careful...

Secondly you'll need duct tape, matches, alcohol, a broom handle...

| I have pets though, will it hurt them?

| Ants die in battery acid. Your stomach is just as acidic as battery acid. You don't have to throw up to get rid of them...

You should get any traps and put them where the ants like to walk. Ants blindly follow pheromones, and will walk into the ant trap if you do that.

| >>673314 >>673325
Ant traps are a good choice and won't hurt your pets unless the pets, like, somehow eat the ant trap.

| There is the cheap alternative of just cleaning everything to eliminate any source of food for the ants this is difficult as hell and requires you to essentially get every crumb and keep things tidy and food put away but,it does work and is much better than pesticides which I have found don't work when the professionals spray em. Atleast in my experience growing up.

| When we had an ant problem, my mom put some sliced cucumbers around the table and that keep the ants away, somehow. Mosquito spray can also help.

Getting professional pest control for this is a bit overkill, imo.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1593145650

This thread is permanently archived