danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
1 thing that keeps you going

| What's that one thing? Anything. Be it a minor thing or a major thing. What's that one thing that makes helps you stick around?

Mine is: my dogs.

| "Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more."
This quote definetly keeps me going. It almost tortures to the point where laying in bed feels wrong.
Your reason is a lot cuter tho. How many of them do you have? And for how long?

| My cat and Internet.

| the idea of the button

| Music tbh. Has been this way since highschool.

| i keep myself going

| Any enterteinment, games, manga, anime movies etc, cuz tbh humanity is fucked up

| my dog, the internet, and entertainment

| >>672334 that's awfully beautiful and inspiring.
I should remember that, too.

I have two dogs. Both are adopted from neighbors and friends. One is 6 while the other is 2. The youngest one's really smart. He can sense when im having a hard time and gived me all the love until he's sure that i'm okay. My 6 y.o. boy follows his lead. Idk how he can tell but i'm beyond blessed that i have him everyday.
They really make it tough to leave.

| >>672379 that's beautiful gurl. I hope someday i can think like that too!

| My dreams.

| My cats.

| Hope, as cringy as that sounds.
Honestly nothing is going well for me right now. I'm lonely, struggling with money, and unsure of what to do. The pandemic came at a large turning point in my life, and now I'm stuck in this weird limbo where everything sucks. I just have to hope things will get better, and I can at least start working again.

| I guess a desire to see change in this degenerate society and the hope to one day see the rise of a great nation once again. Very strange times we live in, difficult times in their own little ways.

| "This too shall pass away."

| My loved ones. I have a few other things, but, that's the most important one to me. I know many people I live and want the best for. I want to be there for them, help them improve, make them laugh, listen when they need to talk. I know they would be devastated if I were to end my life, so for them, I'll keep on living.

| dreaming

| >>672457 as cringey as it is. It's beautiful. I respect u gurl

| >>672488 that's a great perspective. If you can't live for yourself, live for others.

| >>672522
Yeah. I like it. I'm working on being able to live purely for myself, but for now I'll live for them.

| madness

| >>672525 pass the battle fam. We're in this together.

| >>672552
Gladly homie. We'll both get through it.

| the fact that i'm worthless rn. it makes me think that i haven't peaked yet

| Idk, maybe society? Meaning some amount of people from my university that make me forget that I'm a piece of worthless shit when they're around. But my years of studying here are almost over, the future is coming faster and faster and I just don't know what to do

| >>672427
it's really not

| That g/u/rl's cute butt in /d/.

| >>672924 ah yes. So smooth and plump

| Still trying to figure that 1 thing out...

| Close friendos say me going through with it would be horrible, and there's are the only opinions I care for anymore, so I can't let them down

| SEX!!!!!!!

| I love sex.

| Interesting stories (books/anime/manga/manhua/xianxia/wuxia/novels/films/series)
I love to get goosebumps all over my body when I see something unique and intrinsic
As the time goes, I see less and less of them...
Also memes and sex

| Maybe my love for music (though I don't really practice anymore), or my cat and video game bois lol

| My cats, friends and family. I think that if I were to end myself, they would all be quite sad and that thought forces me to continue living

| My heart. It always beats and keeps me alive.

| Until it doesn't.

| >>674048 ahh eventually all good things must come to an end. That I guess is when I move on to cybernetics and get a robo heart.

| My will to express a character from my imagination artistically and make world aware of it and hopefully influence humanity in some way with it.

| knowing that one day, i'll be able to live my life happily. maybe even get a gf and have close friends to enjoy life with.

| >>674070
Why are you kidding?

| >>674070 that's mad wholesome gurl

| I aint hit rock bottom yet and that's reason enough for me to keep going

Only way when you hit the bottom is up anyway, might as well give the climb my best

Total number of posts: 43, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1593442715

This thread is permanently archived