danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why the fuck am I such antisocial bitch

| It really annoys me that I get full of anxiety and feel like I want to vomit when I have to be around new people or in crowds and I really don't know how to just gain confidence or atleast make these situations less stressful even tho they should be this bad at all...

| If you want to break the ice with new people, start sucking thier dick. No one will complain about you not talking when your mouth is stuffed with cock. Vomit also makes for good lube.

| Best thing you can realise is that most people generally don't think twice about you when they see you in public. Even though it is hard to remember everyone has their own lives and worries of their own. I doubt you acting weird or shy once is gonna register much in their minds. From there you just have to be yourself as much as possible, it's better in the long run if you do. If you do something like forget a name, just ask them apologetically and then make yourself remember it.

| the only way is to acclimate. regularly talk to people you know (family, any friends or coworkers you have) 1on1 , then regularly talk to several of them, then start talking to people you might not know alongside the ones you do, until you can handle the situation.

its gonna be hard, and youre gonna spill a shitload of spaghetti, but be honest with people. even talk to them about not being able to talk to people. in time, it will hurt less. dont be ashamed of it, even if its easy.

| No idea, but me too.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1592240744

This thread is permanently archived