danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Joke Threads

| What's up with joke threads being closed?

There was "FREE ROBUX AND BIG TITTY MINECRAFT GF CLICK THE LINK BELOW" on /v/ now the "post your address" on /u/ got closed. I guess I can understand the second one, but the first one was so clearly a joke. There wasn't even a link in the thread. Did mods not even bother opening the thread and they just assumed it was spam?

| I remember months back, my thread on /a/ copying the spammer's ads, but it was a joke saying free anime waifu or something, was also closed.

Mods should read the threads before closing them smh.

| OH MY GOD I ALMOST FELL FOR IT, WOW,
THAT IS A JOKE THREAD TOO !!!
WHAT A FUCKING MASTERMIND

| Well, it makes sense. There's been a lot of spam shit, so, yeah. The first one they probably should have checked, but the second one, I mean, there are some dumb people out there, and I'm pretty sure the OP posted a real address. Definitely not their own, but still. It's good to close it just in case.

| Ill take the meme threads over the typical "im 17 and idk who i am" deep emotional angst threads. Do YOU want to read another 500 character essay on meaningless pissy pants talk?

| >>669029
eh sure why not

| >>2009d1
fair enough god speed then brudder :D

| I imagine the mods are so tired of ads that they removed the jokes just because it's annoying. Honestly, fair enough.

| >>669021
I even wonder why it ain't deleted...

| Alright, danger/u/ needs YOUR help.
Please drop the digits on your mother's creditcard, and do NOT forget about the digits on the ba k as well.

danger/u/ will forever be grateful to your sacrifice

| >>669229
On the front it says: 420
On the back it says: 69
xD xD xD xD

| >>669290
U MAD GURL WOOOOOOO

| >>669315
I know lol xD

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1592002637

This thread is permanently archived