danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
help me figure out a total lesbian society

| how do we make the babies?

| 2 female eggs will make a baby just like an egg and a sperm will.

You'll have to artificially remove the eggs and insert them into eachother in a tube and then put them back in.

| >>667947 that's terrifying, I love it

| >>667947 plus, two eggs means all X chromosomes thus all female births!

| Probablyjust doing the Dolly experiment, but on a global scale lol

| >>668010
Yeah, males really aren't needed. We just need to make sure females can be artificially made lesbian so the attraction is there.

| Pretty sure you can get the male stuff that makes babies from bones somehow?

| Look up female societies.

| >>668056 If there are no males, you don't need to "artificially" make anyone lesbian.

| >>668165
Ah, true. I guess evolution would fix that.

| What about the man that already exist?

| >>668199
He can live, but he's not allowed to reproduce.

| >>668165 >>668180 I don't think so,evolution only makes traits that help people survive more common,so being a lesbian wouldn't be more common unless you wanted to be a eugenist and kill all the straight girls,which even then might not work,we don't know if being gay is hereditary or something that happens in certain population scenarios, etc. And then there's the problem of,what if one of the babies is born and the eventually find out their trans? Would he be killed? Seems fascist

| >>668270
"trans" is not a gender

| >>668277 well I mean, the female would be born trans and then identify as a boy

| >>668282
so basically it will all be in the individual's head and not change anything in reality

| >>668282
did you perhaps mean born with no stereotypical reproductive system ?

| >>668288
wot, imagine a society where people are born as neutrals and chose which of the 2 genders they wanna be as they grow up

| >>668294
sidonia no kishi vibes coming from your post...
that character who changes genders according to their partner's.

| >>668294
That, actually sounds ideal. Damn.

| If all men were to disappear, even I, a straight g/u/rl, can admit that pussy would start to look real good after a while...

| If suddenly there were only females, and the existence of men was completely forgotten, the concepts of trans or straight wouldn't even exist. You can't be transgender, or be attracted to a certain gender, if the idea of gender doesn't exist. Being a female wouldn't be something, because it would just mean being human.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1591804576

This thread is permanently archived