danger/u/
Everything will be okay.

| I hope all of you g/u/rls are doing well!
Friendly reminder to stay hydrated, eat at least something, and to treat yourself to something nice.
We'll overcome Corona-chan! Stay home, and stay safe.
https://youtu.be/v_QOOHAlFEA

| Thank you. I really appreciate this :)

| As do I.
Thanks, g/u/rl.

| Needed that. Actually really dehydrated. Thank you!

| This made me smile. My faith in humanity refills when I look among these threads.
>Sending virtual hug...
Thank you, g/u/rl! Stay safe and healthy!

| I dont want to overcome Wuhan-chan though

| Sure, coronavirus is just another plague, had plenty of those in humanity's history. That's not gonna be the thing to do us in.
But EVERYTHING will not be okay. Don't give me false hope.

| :)))))

| I hope so too

| (。ŏ_ŏ) is everything really gonna be fine ?

| Yup everything's gonna be alright. Except for any of you who may be in the US.

| don't care

| I love you.

| >>649993
Albanian bro?

| >>650766
Seriously tho, do we know each other or something ?

| The thing that has jumped out at me is having good support and networking.
Talk to your neighbors you fucking goons. Set up a discord or something. If you rent and can't pay due to no work, it's likely you're not alone in that. If you can help ppl get groceries then do that too.
Masks can help you when you go out but if you can help your local unit they will help you too IMO.
Also regular exercise is good and video chat actually helps motivate you lol

| >>650780
ayyyy Albanian bro!!!

| Does everyone here actually sit at home? What about work? Does your employer keep paying you? Government does? What country are you from?

| >>650959
Getting paid with gov money. Can't work because company activity is 5 percent. They do ask R&D to "work benevolently to advance on small specific subjects", but that's actually not allowed.
Officially working from home would mean I get at least 2 meetings a day, a report a week, and all that shit gets tracked to oblivion in an effort to pressure you into working more than what you'd usually.
If I do get in that situation, I wouldn't complain tho... I'd earn 100% revenue.

| >>650959

Healthcare worker, business side/support staff in the US. I'm still getting paid my regular wage, but its a struggle everyday for us to find enough "work" to do. Our employer tried to hold off on furloughing anyone until just last week, when they asked for volunteers to furlough for up to 13 weeks, at the cost of around 2000 people (5%).

In spite of this, they went ahead with raises for hourly employees and froze all the salaried employeed in management and executives.

| Been at home since mid March.

| https://youtu.be/Eni9PPPPBpg

| Thanks for trying to cheer us up! Best of luck to all you g/u/rls!!!

| I never knew a cyberpunk shitpost board could be this wholesome. Thank you, g/u/rls! Stay safe!

| when the site staff is actually okay make me feel warm inside

| 10q dude

| This is nice :D

| Everyone will find their inner peace with ekawa.
It will be fine.

| Nice to see some positive shit being put out there.

Remember, as long as you're not dead at the end of this it'll all be okay. The world will keep on turning, and things will go back to being "normal" and "functional" again.

As long as you're still breathing there's always hope for a better tomorrow.

| >>654899
For real. Not enough people think like this.

| >>654899 >>654918
Thanks. I needed to hear that.

| Ya know...This puts a smile on my face c:

| (´・ω・`) u g/u/rls rock

| >>655435
so you're the one who stole my pet rock!

| It will be fine( ´_っ`)

| I'm bored here lets chat

| Hi, what are you bored of ?

| >>657701
Life.

| Interesting, any specific part of it ?

| Hello buds! Love yall

| 请各位好好活下去。

Gott practice social distancing! Six dots apart

| There's rioting going on in my city.(*´□`)

| >>664208
Damn, that's rough. Stay safe, g/u/rl.

| >>664208 same and now they are issuing curfews around the county. My question is how does that work if I work in the area and I'm driving to my job or back home? But yeah stay safe everyone!

| thank u(´•ω•`๑)<3 wish u safe,too!

| Yup i needed this

| ty :(

| Things are going to get better g/u/rls! There's been a lot of bad stuff, and there still is, but we'll make it out of it together!

| >>668873
Yeah, but there still is going to be plenty of bad stuff in the future. Maybe even worse than what we have now. And it's kind of scary.

| >>668883
There will always be bad g/u/rl, but there will always be good along with it.

| ty

| Thanks for this thread. Just came back to work in retail and I'm scared as hell something will happen. Trying to stay vigilant and safe as I hope you all are too! Everything will work out one way or another I'm sure. Thanks g/u/rls

| Keep on keeping on

| s1mp

| I been having a hard time mentally since I can't work and have kept myself cooped up, but I appreciate the support. Always feel better from talking.

| >>670846
Same here, except I don't talk about it.

| >>484701
Let's talk about it. What's doing you hard the most? For me it's the stress of being around family without an outlet to someone.

| >>671006
My family makes me hard too, but you should probably use one of the venting threads for this. Because, well, everything will be okay! That's words to live by.

| >>671010 Family isn't supposed to make you hard...

| >>671231
Sweet home Alabama...

| >>671010
Vent or not, I just find it fun to hear another perspective on the same situation about.

| >>648017
Thank you! Same applies to you as well~

I've started a new hobby lately, it may be a bit dangerous but it helps me to cope with everything.

| :3

I kinda needed that ty

| Thanks!

| <3

Total number of posts: 66, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1594513675

Refresh