danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
now I'm scared of the virus

| unlike the rumors it doesn't only kill boomers and I have chronic respiratory allergy and asthma so I will probably instantly expire, decease, and forfeit life by making contact with the virus

| Stay safe g/u/rl.

| Holy furrack, please stay inside and safe

| Well, while panic is a tad unreasonable, precaution isn't.

Risk groups are usually advised to stay at home, practice social distancing and avoid unnecessary trips.

For your sake, and everyone else, I hope you're all safe.

Someone out there loves you, likes you or really cares for/about you.

| It's too late. Assuming you live in the US, the Virus already spread weeks ago.

Yes, normal respond to the fear will be "just stay inside". But as someone who has been locked down for more than a week, you can only lock down so many people for so long. Look at Italy, people are starting to run out of things to do indoors after three weeks and they go outside occasionally.

| Even if Wuhan style air tight lockdown, China is now forced to lock down another county. So even locking down is not the silver bullet to end the virus.

People just gotta accept that they are going to live with the virus until vaccine is found.

| >>641131
Physical distancing isn't really meant to *stop* the spread of the virus but to *lower* it. Going out "occasionally" is vastly better than going out everyday like usual.

Sure, it's not perfect, but the alternative is the virus infecting more people, overwhelming hospitals, killing more. People at high-risk like op can't really "accept to live with it".

| >>641139. You know what's up.
Yes, we're "flattening the curve" as they say, we're not gonna stop the virus dead in its tracks, but slowing down the spread and allowing hospitals to operate without reaching full capacity will save lives.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1585901910

This thread is permanently archived