danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Weird dream

| Past few months I've had this happen in a few dreams, unrelated ones

There's a loud pop like a lightbulb exploding, then my ears start ringing and I can't hear anyone

It slowly fades but this time it happened again and both times were accompanied by the whole house shaking

| Post other wired dreams or thoughts

| That is weird, do you wake up after the loud pop or does the dream keep going?

I don't have many weird dreams but I am able to stop dreaming and wake up when I want.

Like I'll being having a spooky dream and if it gets too scary I'll just think to myself "that's enough of this" and I wake up.

| here's something i've never told anyone before...
so i'm trying for an OBE, right? method: lucid dream induced. so i'm starting in a dream and i'm trying to enter vibrato stage from there.

the thing is that i'm starting from something i dreamt up. there's a dream already there. and if i'm not conscious that i'm in a dream, if i'm not lucid, the vibration stage kicks in and it just fucking mutates the dream (through some sense influence or whatever idk how it works)

| so here's one instance.

i start in a dream. it evolves and stuff, i don't really remember, you know how dreams are.
i'm not lucid, not enough.
at some point i'm in a classroom. the 'students' (i mostly focus on the little beige tables) are facing my right. standing somewhere in the middle is what i assume to be my prof. her back is to the windows, which are shut and stores rolled down. she's turned towards me, lecturing (i suppose)

the whole thing is mentally blurry. not focused.

| i don't know whether it is day or not or whether such a thing exists in this oniriverse.

and the vibrations start.

and it all goes to shit...
you know how on youtube there are these memes where the video starts to progressively distort and become cursed? well that's what happened. the whole reality started not very well behaved. the students went out of mental focus. and my prof went zalgo mode on me.
focus on her. center of my "vision".
it's like she's bass boosted. she deforms

| and starts BREAVING. her head is kinda growing? i can barely make her out at this point. i try to stop it, and my "dream" does not obey me when it usually does. i try again, harder, saying "stop it ain't fun anymore" or something the like.
doesn't do anything. the ZALGOLATION keeps expanding and intensifying. i can barely make out her two zalgoswollen eyes.
and i wake up. i'm in vibrato, but eventually i lose the astral lead.
sad!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rK67BT6Ivw

| Not a dream, but I used to have exploding head syndrome. For g/u/rls who don't know, it's kinda like that one where you're falling asleep, and just as you drift off, you feel like you're falling, and it wakes you up. But instead of falling, I'd hear a loud noise right in my ear. I'd be drifting off, and hear a gunshot right in my ear. Or a loud scream. Stuff like that.

| The weirdest part was how loud it was. Try screaming in your head right now. Cool. Now try whispering. Notice how they're the same volume? That wasn't the case here. Somehow I heard a loud gunshot/scream right in my ear. Idk g/u/rls. Weird af.

| >>640272 I'd still be asleep, usually someone would also try to talk/yell to me and I'd try and say i can't hear you wasn't sure if I was successful though because I couldn't hear

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1585850667

This thread is permanently archived