danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Red flags

| Ffs i hate myself. I always like people with strong personalities who are straight to the point. BUT, they all seem to be very manipulative so far.
Earlier, the person i liked asked my opinion on a controversial topic. When i told him my view, he started arguing with me as if it was a debate. Chill man ffs. Now he's not responding. I really liked him, too. Smh.

What are the significant red flags you've seen abt your partner that you chose to ignore because you're fcking dumb?

| china
canada
denmark
hong kong
switzerland
turkey
taiwan
albania
morocco
tunisia
tonga
vietnam

idk these are the first ones that come to mind

| >>24d5d3 touché

| I legit thought this thread would be about flags...

I don't have a partner, so I can't tell you much, but that person should definitely be avoided.

| >>e839b4 OP here. Are you refering to the person i like? Haha he's still annoyed by it in the morninv but he's cool abt it now.

| I don't really see how arguing with you about something is manipulative tbh.

| >>630494
Yeah, I don't see it either, op. Maybe he just have Strong Opinions that he needs to vent. While I feel kind of sorry for you since you didn't ask for it, it's not like he knows you don't want to have that kinda talk.

| >>1530c0 OP here. He's just the type to ask your opinion and when it's different from his, he'll do his best to change yours. Haha. Either that or he'll find loopholes to things you say. There's just no winning to this guy.

| >>e92baf true. He does have strong opinions but he got frustrated with mine because i wasn't submitting with his haha. Just wish that i can say something and won't feel like he'll come after my throat after.

| Not partner, but we played the same game for years and talked almost everyday.

I found out that she's a muslim feminist, which (IMO) is contradictive. Then I ask her how can you she be a feminist when her religion treat women like shit, I mentioned how women's testimony are seen less than men's. And then she said that it is acceptable because women tend to lie more than men.

So yeah... I always try to avoid talking about religion with her after that.

| >>212651 big oof. She even thinks lower of women herself smh. That's hard. Sorry g/u/rl

| >>630738 sounds like a perfect gf

| >>630738
>I found out that she's a muslim feminist
2 in 1 in things i don't like ok

| >>630806 this gurl speaks the truth.

If you date a muslim feminist, you can beat her and lock her up in the kitchen. All that while she thinks it as a form of empowerment.

| >>631323 why beat her when the mosque attendees will do that for you?

| Mutch derail, very wow

| People that are never willing to accept blame or apologize. They're more than happy to shift the blame onto anyone else, especially you.

| >>631389

this but unironically.

| >>c40175 those who play the victim card, yeah?

| >>631355 Well, Islam is the biggest red flag of them all

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1583230426

This thread is permanently archived