danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone here into the SCP universe?

| I've been on and off about watching videos pertaining to the foundation.
My favourite so far is a SCP-001 proposal called "When Day Breaks." That shit gave me the spooks.

| The church of the holy NUT exists here too

| I very much admire SCP and the SCP community, but I'm not part of it myself.

| It used to mildly interest me. Now, there are SCP jokes everywhere, like JoJo memes, so I'm mildly annoyed by the fanbase. End result: ambivalence.

| Love SCP's concepts. Working as a researcher in such a beautiful melting pot of eldritch horrors and human cruelty? Count me in. But eh, I definitely can't bring myself to fully dive in the stories. Idk why.

| >>629728
>>629731

I recommend both of you check out SCP Illustrated on YouTube.
He does a very good job of keeping the stories interesting. I rarely go on the wiki.

| >>629728
>>629731

I recommend both of you check out SCP Illustrated on YouTube.
He does a very good job of keeping the stories interesting. I rarely go on the wiki.

| i was very into scp back in 2013 which was like a weird creepypasta/slenderman revival, maybe because all of these y**t*b*rs suddenly playing the games? i've never watched ascp video, only read the wiki which i think it does a good job in recreating that secret organization database feel, with all types of weird specific lingo, security regulations...

| [REDACTED]

| any of you ever heard about another creepypasta series called the holders? it was awesome... each entry gave you instructions in order to obtain some magic items which would grant you supernatural power...

| and creepypastas about urban exploration are amazing too. i really liked the marble hornets series (only watched like the first half) and i remember trying to track all the places in google earth

| High school me loved SCP. I've got fond memories of talking to my buds about them. Now I don't keep up with it, and this has been the first SCP thought I've had in a while besides jokes about butt ghosts.

| praise the peanut

| >>629805

The Holders is awesome. SCP is more of a meme hell nowadays.

| yeah I've heard of it
sound like a Horror Game Universe
such as SCP173 (i forget anyelse

| Pls help me disambiguating "SCP". To me scp is a command-line tool to copy files over network (via ssh protocol).

| >>629805

The Holders is great (Holder of Evolution and Holder of Anger are among my favorites, and I adore the Edo Edi Essum series) but I find it tries >>>way too hard to play on the same sense of unfathomable horror the SCP Foundation exploits, so ultimately it just kinda falls flat.

| SCP IS BEING CLAIMED BY A RUSSIAN FAGGOT ALL OF IT LOOK IT UP
THE IVAN WANTS TO COPYRIGHT THE ENTIRE THING AS IF HE MADE IT

| Just read oversimplified scp manga

| Im not really deep into it but i like to read random scps from time to time c:

| I haven't gotten into the scp topics yet but the toster gives me the fucking hives

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1582831728

This thread is permanently archived